I'm pretty sure that Fletcher Cox is a lock.

After a few years- maybe Dak?

Chris Jones and Simmons are both really young but have a chance to be All-Pro type players for the next few years.

I think Slay has to do more work and get into some more Pro Bowls to get in. If he gets two more Pro Bowl invites that would give him the same amount as Jimmy Johnson (the former CB not the coach) and Ty Law who are both HOFers.

I could see Abrams and Sweat possibly improving enough to be Pro Bowlers- especially Abrams.

Elgton Jenkins has been getting a lot of respect and I could see him developing into a Pro Bowler. I think Kent Hull should be in. He was the best center in the game for about a five year span. The Veteran's committee will have to put him in.

Joe Fortunato was a great linebacker in the 60's and probably deserves to be put in. He was a 5 time Pro Bowler and of course the veteran's committee would have to put him in as well.

I remember when I was a fan in high school and our greatest player was probably Jackie Parker who played in Canada and Kent Hull was the only NFL regular starter in the NFL. Times have changed!