Thread: NFL Bulldogs

vCash

NFL Bulldogs

Farrod Green (Colts) and Braxton Hoyett (Chiefs) have been moved to active rosters.
    Congrats to those guys.

vCash
    One thing about MSU guys is that they will work. They don't mind putting in the work in the practice facility and on the field. They don't mind continuing to work while they wait their turn. Our guys have proven to be very coachable. NFL teams have noticed that.

Senior Member William Tecumsah Sherman's Avatar
    vCash
    I hope State keeps that culture. I think they will. Toughness and grit goes a long ways. The chiefs obviously have noticed

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by William Tecumsah Sherman View Post
    I hope State keeps that culture. I think they will. Toughness and grit goes a long ways. The chiefs obviously have noticed
    It's a mindset. Dak has a great game or a bad game, he just talks about continuing to work and improve. Chris Jones, Fletcher Cox just talk about outworking people. KJ Wright, McKinney, Gabe Jackson, Denico Autry, Preston Smith, just all keep working. JT Gray just keeps doing whatever the Saints ask him to do, and he is one of the top special teamers in the entire NFL. Elgton Jenkins shuts his mouth and plays as well as any guard in the league. And there are many more. They aren't all flashy, but they help you win. Most all of the MSU players are blue-collar types.

Then you have Nkemdiche, Chad Kelly, Treadwell. They couldn't learn to shut up, listen, learn, work, contribute.