Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LSU is Ripe

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    vCash

LSU is Ripe

If you?ve been following LSU this offseason, they?ve had the toughest offseason of anyone I can remember. Ravaged by the draft, ravaged by opt outs, significant transfer portal action, and rampant Covid positives among the team. Not to mention they?re replacing the best season of QB play I?ve ever seen with an incredibly average football player, massive downgrade even if MB is solid. I don?t remember a reigning national champion being this ripe for upset in the following season.

Now the bad new. Which us do we get? If the offense runs well with KJ it would not shock me for us to beat them and beat them soundly. However, it is not unreasonable to expect a tough transition to Leach?s system especially losing spring. We are flipping so radically to new systems on offense I could see a nightmare for 4-6 games before getting better late. Don?t forget defense is overhauled too but I like our odds of transition better over there. My range of possibilities has never been so wide. I could see us winning by 2 score all the way to getting trounced 49-10. Neither would shock me. I need a quarter of seeing us live.

What say you fellas? What are y?all expecting?

vCash
    it's difficult to figure out but I would simply just take the under if you're wanting to bet .... If there is an upset then it would come as the first game (or very early in the season) but the bounces would have to go our way and they would need to put a few rounds through their foot to make this happen ..... having said all of that drivel - I am able to muster a little hope for this game.
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.

vCash
    Without a doubt. Don’t they have new co-ordinators on both sides of the ball also? I can see a HUGE hangover in Baton Rouge without the divided locker room. They are definitely ripe.

vCash
    My heart says MSU 35-21.
    My head says LSU 42-10.

After the stench of JoeMo, I just want us to be competitive and well coached and not the clown show from last year.
    "After dealing with Ole Miss for over a year," he said, "I've learned to expect their leadership to do and say things that the leadership at other Division I schools would never consider doing and to justify their actions by reminding themselves that "We're Ole Miss.""
    - Tom Mars, Esq. 4.9.18

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunswickDawg View Post
    My heart says MSU 35-21.
    My head says LSU 42-10.

After the stench of JoeMo, I just want us to be competitive and well coached and not the clown show from last year.
    No way in hell we only score 10 points
    No Signature

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg-gone-dawgs View Post
    Yeah, well I thought there was no way in hell we'd lose to them for 21 times between 1992 and 2014 either.
    "After dealing with Ole Miss for over a year," he said, "I've learned to expect their leadership to do and say things that the leadership at other Division I schools would never consider doing and to justify their actions by reminding themselves that "We're Ole Miss.""
    - Tom Mars, Esq. 4.9.18

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash
    there is a big difference in losing to them 21 times and us only scoring 10 points.
    No Signature

vCash
    there is a big difference in losing to them 21 times and us only scoring 10 points.
    Can't you guys recognize "Metaphorical" analogies ?
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.

vCash
    I would agree if this team had a spring practice and a normal preseason. They didn't/haven't.

I just feel we won't click right out of the gate. I hope to be dead wrong.

vCash
    My heart says MSU 35-21.
    My head says LSU 42-10.

I don't think 42-10 is realistic. That's helmet betting
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    I don't think 42-10 is realistic. That's helmet betting
    It's MSU induced PTSD - I've seen too many loses to them since 1991.
    - Tom Mars, Esq. 4.9.18

vCash
    My heart says MSU 35-21.
    My head says LSU 42-10.

A JoMo offenses would score more than 10 ..
    your heart score will be much closer to the final than your head score

vCash
    Again LSU is just 3 years removed from losing to us by 30 and at home to Troy..
    They ain’t Bama or Clemson....

vCash
    But, Leach's system is not trigonometry. Everywhere he's been has picked it up pretty quickly. He's not trying to divide the hypotenuse of 40 yard line with the square root of the goal post.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    But, Leach's system is not trigonometry. Everywhere he's been has picked it up pretty quickly. He's not trying to divide the hypotenuse of 40 yard line with the square root of the goal post.
    True. I'd feel better if Malik Heath didn't have a DUI and was going to play.

Feels like his ability would've been good a big play or 2

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    root
    The reason Cheerleaders wear short skirt to make the fans will root harder.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    The reason Cheerleaders wear short skirt to make the fans harder.
    FIFY**

vCash
    LSU is only ripe if we're worth a damn.

At this point, MSU just needs to focus on playing to it's potential & not worrying about the shape LSU is in

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    LSU is only ripe if we're worth a damn.

At this point, MSU just needs to focus on playing to it's potential & not worrying about the shape LSU is in

Lucky for you I’m just a random dude who post on message boards wondering about the shape LSU is in. I doubt Leach has a period in practice where he updates the team of LSU’s roster.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeastMan View Post
    Lucky for you I’m just a random dude who post on message boards wondering about the shape LSU is in. I doubt Leach has a period in practice where he updates the team of LSU’s roster.
    Agree. I wasn't really talking to you. Just making the point that all of LSU's issues only matter if we're good.