If you?ve been following LSU this offseason, they?ve had the toughest offseason of anyone I can remember. Ravaged by the draft, ravaged by opt outs, significant transfer portal action, and rampant Covid positives among the team. Not to mention they?re replacing the best season of QB play I?ve ever seen with an incredibly average football player, massive downgrade even if MB is solid. I don?t remember a reigning national champion being this ripe for upset in the following season.

Now the bad new. Which us do we get? If the offense runs well with KJ it would not shock me for us to beat them and beat them soundly. However, it is not unreasonable to expect a tough transition to Leach?s system especially losing spring. We are flipping so radically to new systems on offense I could see a nightmare for 4-6 games before getting better late. Don?t forget defense is overhauled too but I like our odds of transition better over there. My range of possibilities has never been so wide. I could see us winning by 2 score all the way to getting trounced 49-10. Neither would shock me. I need a quarter of seeing us live.

What say you fellas? What are y?all expecting?