Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Hurricane Sally

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg View Post
    Yes. I thought about Gulf Shores but shelter is limited and with the tunnel closed I would have had to almost go to Huntsville and back down to get there.
    I hear ya, stay safe bud!

vCash
    Yes. I thought about Gulf Shores but shelter is limited and with the tunnel closed I would have had to almost go to Huntsville and back down to get there.

You could take the Africatown bridge or the Wallace Tunnel. Only the Bankhead is closed. Or go about 15 minutes north of Spanish Fort and come down I-65 over the Dolly Parton bridge.

vCash
    Starting to see power flashes now.

vCash
    Stay safe bud, looks to be strengthening a little again...and after all that rain over the past day.. those hurricane plus winds coming on shore... lots of tress gonna come down.

vCash

Landfall

Quote Originally Posted by ScoobaDawg View Post
    Stay safe bud, looks to be strengthening a little again...and after all that rain over the past day.. those hurricane plus winds coming on shore... lots of tress gonna come down.
    Do we know where yet weather Dawgs?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Noxdog View Post
    Do we know where yet weather Dawgs?
    Gulf Shores looking like the lottery winner at the moment.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ScoobaDawg View Post
    Back up to 90mph. Around 56 is strongest I've had at my location.

vCash
    Just got rocked by a 65mph gust.

vCash
    Seeing what?s going on in Gulf Shores it looks like we dodged a bullet on the MS Coast. We came back down to OS tonight and didn?t have any weather to speak of on the way from Jackson. The wind is kicking up pretty good right now though.

vCash
    I've got family in Daphne, Fairhope and Silverhill. They all still have power, for now. No damage yet either.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    I've got family in Daphne, Fairhope and Silverhill. They all still have power, for now. No damage yet either.
    I haven't seen any damage reports. Just a lot of video of storm surge over roads. Spann reported 20,000 no power in the Mobile area so that confirms I was seeing power flashes.

All that said, this storm is really getting its act together so the worst is yet to come.

vCash
    Streaming some Chasers in GS/OB. Water crossing 98 now.

vCash
    If anyone is still up there is a site Tornado Alley is streaming live in GS. Somebody needs ro give him a valium though. Another guy is streaming from Dauphin Island marina. Getting some goods vids from him.

vCash
    120 winds south of OB.

vCash
    Eye wall hitting now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by preachermatt83 View Post
    Where you at PCHS dawg. I’m east of Petal. About 5 miles to be precise. In the massive metropolitan area of Runnelstown
    I am 5 miles north of you, just off 29 on Whitfield Rd.

vCash
    Well so much for the no damage. All my family down there have roof damage, water damage and fences gone. They are all ok though. Most roads flooded or impassible. Bad stuff. 3 of them work for Baldwin County Sheriff dept so they busy today.

vCash
    My daughter in laws from Pensacola. Her mom and dad lost their porch and part of their roof. Part of the new bridge in Pensacola has collapsed.

vCash
    A tour of Gulf Shores from a chaser this morning. He had a shot of one of the houses I built and it looks like it came through with no damage. It's about 100 yds from the gulf across the road on the pass.

http://www.pscp.tv/w/cjCikTFlV0V5QVB...UIZRt?t=15m51s
    Praise The Lord and Go Dawgs!!!