Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: You heard it here first

vCash

You heard it here first

What?s up boys and girls? Ben meaning to get on here to check on you hooligans but been kinda busy with baseball.
    Anyway I?ve got a prediction for y?all.
    I?ve been saying fo r a month or so that state beats LSU this year.
    Prove me wrong

vCash
    I like the way you think

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IMAREBL2 AND A DAWG View Post
    What?s up boys and girls? Ben meaning to get on here to check on you hooligans but been kinda busy with baseball.
    Anyway I?ve got a prediction for y?all.
    I?ve been saying fo r a month or so that state beats LSU this year.
    Prove me wrong
    This year with everything, it would not surprise me. We are gonna catch someone off guard this year, who will it be?

vCash
    If their offense has a pulse there's no chance. But there is a possibility they will be a complete shit show with Brennan and all the lost starters

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by R2Dawg View Post
    This year with everything, it would not surprise me. We are gonna catch someone off guard this year, who will it be?
    Exactly. Anything is possible in 2020. It wouldn't shock me if we beat LSU, Bama, Georgia, and Auburn then lose to a sucking team.

vCash
    As long as Ole Miss wasn’t the sucky team I would be ok with that!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chef dixon View Post
    If their offense has a pulse there's no chance. But there is a possibility they will be a complete shit show with Brennan and all the lost starters
    Their offense will have a pulse against us.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldawg28 View Post
    Exactly. Anything is possible in 2020. It wouldn't shock me if we beat LSU, Bama, Georgia, and Auburn then lose to a sucking team.
    Hahahahahahhajahahahahjahahahahah

vCash
    1. Our defense will be better than air. Some of you are expecting air & I find that ridiculous when you look at our players

2. Offenses have been really struggling early in this season. Everything looks out of sync and when you consider how much turnover they've had with their roster, I'd be floored if they were sharp against us. Absolutely floored
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    Hahahahahahhajahahahahjahahahahah
    You still willing to take that bet?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    1. Our defense will be better than air. Some of you are expecting air & I find that ridiculous when you look at our players

2. Offenses have been really struggling early in this season. Everything looks out of sync and when you consider how much turnover they've had with their roster, I'd be floored if they were sharp against us. Absolutely floored
    Exactly! They lost a ton. Including coaching. I?d imagine ol Eddie O is enjoying his last few years as LSU?s coach

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IMAREBL2 AND A DAWG View Post
    Exactly! They lost a ton. Including coaching. I?d imagine ol Eddie O is enjoying his last few years as LSU?s coach
    Coach O National Championship season was better than Les Miles Championship seasons and he is a Louisiana guy. He'll have a down year this year, they'll give him a pass and he will recruit well enough that they will be back in a year or two at the most. I think Coach O will be there as long as he wants to be there. Especially since he is willing to hire coordinators and let them do their jobs. Ensminger may be close to untouchable but at least he has shown that he can collaborate with a Brady. And Pelini will take the fall before Coach O does. Personally, I think Pelini could be an upgrade over Aranda in the long run.

vCash
    Stranger things have happened in 2020.
    Coach34 .. "We're not hiring the ****ing Pirate at Miss State. GTFO"

vCash
    Maybe if he recruits well but if he doesn?t recruit well he?ll lose his mind on the players he does have and he has serious anger management issues that players rebell against pdq
    @todd4state

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    Coach O National Championship season was better than Les Miles Championship seasons and he is a Louisiana guy. He'll have a down year this year, they'll give him a pass and he will recruit well enough that they will be back in a year or two at the most. I think Coach O will be there as long as he wants to be there. Especially since he is willing to hire coordinators and let them do their jobs. Ensminger may be close to untouchable but at least he has shown that he can collaborate with a Brady. And Pelini will take the fall before Coach O does. Personally, I think Pelini could be an upgrade over Aranda in the long run.
    Maybe if he recruits well but if he doesn?t recruit well he?ll lose his mind on the players he does have and he has serious anger management issues that players rebell against pdq
    Repost to quote Todd4state

vCash
    I’ll be here all night folks. Signatures after my press conference

vCash
    Great call!

Homedawg, go take a walk!

Coach34, glad you are wrong yet again!

Negative Nancy’s , this isn’t your grand pappy’s bulldogs!

vCash
    Proof that many on this board has no clue what they talk about.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hambone View Post
    Great call!

Homedawg, go take a walk!

Coach34, glad you are wrong yet again!

Negative Nancy’s , this isn’t your grand pappy’s bulldogs!

vCash
    AIR RAID!!!