Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dak will be MVP

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hambone View Post
    Exactly. Mahomes reset the market.

Dak also plays for a certain owner who likes the flaunt that checkbook.
    Well he had a chance to flaunt it this summer and now he will look like an idiot when it's all over.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FISHDAWG View Post
    Dak refused to kneel when that whole thing got started... He said he would always stand - Guess we will have to wait and see but I just don't see him kneeling
    Agree this will be one of the most interesting things early in year. I hope I am not but I am preparing myself to be disappointed. Hope I am wrong.

vCash
    Can't win the MVP on a .500 team. That defense is going to be bad.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    Can't win the MVP on a .500 team. That defense is going to be bad.
    You are wrong on this. That D will be much improved.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowbell View Post
    You are wrong on this. That D will be much improved.
    Because of who? The DC? The back end of that defense isn't good. The DL is depending on retreads and guys that have been in trouble. LB is the same injury prone, overrated bunch.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    Because of who? The DC? The back end of that defense isn't good. The DL is depending on retreads and guys that have been in trouble. LB is the same injury prone, overrated bunch.
    That DL is twice the group they had going into last season. And the backend is better now than it was last am season.

vCash
    That DL is twice the group they had going into last season. And the backend is better now than it was last am season.
    We'll have to disagree. Smith hasn't played in forever, Gregory still has issues, Poe is nothing special, and the best pick up is out for the year. Lawerence fell off after getting his contract too. And who on that back end is all pro? There's really not much back there at all. Woods and Thompson certainly aren't great. Let the best CB walk. I see nothing and most NFL folks agree with me.

vCash
    I was surprised Pro Football Weekly did not have the Cowboys making the playoffs. Philly winning the division. Saints over Colts in the SB.

vCash
    A good, albeit very sad, interview with Dak. Not hard to tear up watching this.

vCash
    Another part of the same interview.

vCash
    Continued.

vCash

vCash

vCash

vCash
    Thanks for posting those Beardo.. hadn't seen those. awesome videos.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Jackson is the guy I'm most interested in. I think the ravens offense caught the nfl off guard some last year... be interesting to see if DCs have come up with plans to stop it.
    I think that it's going to be like Dak year one vs two. When the DC have an off-season to study you, things can change significantly.

Like someone said about good qb getting paid. It's not how good you are compared with the other top qbs. If you're one of the top quarterbacks it's all about who is next in line for an extension. The salary cap goes up every year and is about to make a big jump. Expect Dak to get paid like he's number one or two.

vCash
    Beardo and others - have you guys been tracking the comments made by Skip Bayless over Daks depressions discussions in these videos. Twitter is in an uproar.

vCash
    Beardo and others - have you guys been tracking the comments made by Skip Bayless over Daks depressions discussions in these videos. Twitter is in an uproar.
    I have been following that. It's great to see the mass support and praise Dak has received for opening up about that. I couldn't be more proud of that guy.

And I thought my opinions of Skip Bayless couldn't get any worse, but he continues to the lower the floor. Holy shit what a moronic, ignorant, and dangerous take. And to top it off, after he received widespread backlash, he essentially doubled down the next day, despite his attempt of a half-assed "apology" that still tried to paint his statements as correct. What a ****ing idiot. Fox Sports response they released was also pitiful.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    I have been following that. It's great to see the mass support and praise Dak has received for opening up about that. I couldn't be more proud of that guy.

And I thought my opinions of Skip Bayless couldn't get any worse, but he continues to the lower the floor. Holy shit what a moronic, ignorant, and dangerous take. And to top it off, after he received widespread backlash, he essentially doubled down the next day, despite his attempt of a half-assed "apology" that still tried to paint his statements as correct. What a ****ing idiot. Fox Sports response they released was also pitiful.
    My take is the exact same. I realize he creates controversy to get clicks, but he has placed his job in jeopardy over this. It will be interesting to see where it goes, because the ball is rolling and gaining steam. Many of the Cowboy and Dak haters are even backing Dak up on this.