Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Saturday Scrimmage

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    Lovett just couldn't shut out the noise. He wasn't a cancer. He's doing well at FSU
    For now. We’ll see how long that lasts
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    The "we gonna be bad on defense" crew is very similar to Coronabros

They don't want to hear other opinions, they don't want to hope, and care more about being right than trying to be optimistic.

It's a disease of arrogance and I'm not saying they're wrong. I just prefer to hope and be optimistic.
    You need to take your damn Ritalin.

vCash
    I think Lovett was one of those kids that needed distance away to succeed. I didn’t like “how” he exited much like JJ but by all accounts he worked hard at practice and was doing well before deciding to leave

vCash
    Shotgun, I like you, but you are doing a whole lot of assuming.

That New Coach - That's better than the Old Coach
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    For now. We’ll see how long that lasts
    Lovett isn't a problem kid he just didn't want to be at MSU. That's cool doesn't make him a bad kid. He's a future NFL talent & we would be a better team on the field with him. Same with Jarrian.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    No here's the problem, you dipshits want info. I bring what I know and hear. Y'all don't like it some I'm wrong or don't know crap. Fine. Start 8000 threads and beg for info from someone else. It's not like I want to be right it's just what I'm hearing from really really good source. But don't worry I won't worry about it. Figure it out for yourselves. Checking out. Enjoy.
    4-6 unless our offense becomes some kind of hell diving scoring machine. Our defense is going to suffer. Second and third teams need to be ready.

vCash
    I keep getting rave reviews about Arnett. But Jinny's and joes are an issue. Not having Lovett is big.
    **** Lovett and his Dad. It's not like he was Warren Sapp.

vCash
    Lovett was his dad wanting Ole Miss money and Jones was tampering by Ealy, Mingo and TBuck. They both tried to go to Ole Miss before the AD got the word put on him. That's why they ended up at FSU, not because that was their first choice.
    Praise The Lord and Go Dawgs!!!

vCash
    No here's the problem, you dipshits want info. I bring what I know and hear. Y'all don't like it some I'm wrong or don't know crap. Fine. Start 8000 threads and beg for info from someone else. It's not like I want to be right it's just what I'm hearing from really really good source. But don't worry I won't worry about it. Figure it out for yourselves. Checking out. Enjoy.
    Keep it coming, Homedawg. Most here very much appreciate your info and the dose of reality that comes with it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifyouonlyknew View Post
    Lovett isn't a problem kid he just didn't want to be at MSU. That's cool doesn't make him a bad kid. He's a future NFL talent & we would be a better team on the field with him. Same with Jarrian.
    I think Lovett will be on an nfl roster. I don't think jones will.

vCash
    D is legit?? We getting two different reports. I'll leave it alone. I know I'm gonna get crucified.
    I agree that the D is going to be an issue ....but unlike the last two years when the "offensive savant" was in charge , the defense had to carry the team.. I do believe this offense is going to be prolific and will put pressure on the opponent to keep scoring.......couple that with fact that most teams are having questions at QB, there is a chance that we can mask some issues.

vCash
    I'll go on record as saying that our D will be one of the worst in the league. It's going to be bad. For the first time in a while, we don't have a dominant d lineman. I like our LB corp but our secondary is bad. No depth and little experience back there.
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezsoil View Post
    I agree that the D is going to be an issue ....but unlike the last two years when the "offensive savant" was in charge , the defense had to carry the team.. I do believe this offense is going to be prolific and will put pressure on the opponent to keep scoring.......couple that with fact that most teams are having questions at QB, there is a chance that we can mask some issues.
    I think this is what happens to a degree. So right about last year and how crippled our O was. The D carried the 18 team and the big drop off last year left us trouble with no O. I think D will be better than last year but still with issues.

vCash
    We dont have a legit pass-rusher which means we better be good in the Secondary. Except that we arent very good there at all. Thats a problem.
    We are green at LB'er and our best one struggles in pass coverage
    Jucos need adjustment time
    We dont have a dominant DL player for the 2nd year in a row and we lost arguably our best one to transfer.
    Almost no depth

A good DC cant mask all that. They will play hard and thats all we can ask.
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    The defense is not going to be as bad as ya'll think it's going to be. We have some athletes and a scheme that's going to use that athleticism. Most of ya'll are too young to remember what Joe Lee Dunn did with the blitz. Bookmark this post and make me eat my words. HAIL STATE!
    Praise The Lord and Go Dawgs!!!

vCash
    On the flip side, it seems the wide receivers have made a really big jump. Spurrier and Nichol know what they are doing... Leach wouldn’t have kept them this long if not.

vCash
    Defense is going to struggle but I’m hoping with Vandy, Ark, Miss, and Ole Miss we can snag 4 or 5 wins. I’m looking at this season as a glorified pre-season for next year. It basically doesn’t count it’s just going to be great watching some SEC football, grilling, and drinking a little something.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifyouonlyknew View Post
    Agree on Lovett. Disagree on Jones.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msbulldog View Post
    The defense is not going to be as bad as ya'll think it's going to be. We have some athletes and a scheme that's going to use that athleticism. Most of ya'll are too young to remember what Joe Lee Dunn did with the blitz. Bookmark this post and make me eat my words. HAIL STATE!
    I remember what happened to Joe Lee after Smoot and Bean graduated too
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

That New Coach - That's better than the Old Coach
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KOdawg1 View Post
    Agree on Lovett. Disagree on Jones.
    We have a walkon & Korey Charles battling for a 2 deep spot at CB, we'd definitely be better with Jarrian here.