Thread: Mo Prolems fo LSHOE Defense

vCash

Mo Prolems fo LSHOE Defense

Two more DL are not practicing & no body knows why..

None of it matter though according to Matt Moscona*

https://www.dandydon.com/
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    I hope they hang that banner and we hang 50 on that ass.

vCash
    We comin'......
    #SwingUrSword #HailDamnState

vCash
    Haven?t you guys heard? Their walk on our more talented than our starters. We don?t stand a chance

Bennie Brown Know-It-All
    vCash
    This has been a rumor all week. LSU is a mid level sec team at the moment. Will be a good measuring stick for us.

vCash
    I was listening to some jack ass this morning and he started on LSU. Said they had enough talent that even tho they lost their beat WR, they still were better cause a WR doesn’t make an offense.

Then 5 seconds later started about UGA. Said he didn’t know about their offense cause their top WR was out. He made their offense go...

I had to stop a sec and even the wife said, did I hear that correct?

Bennie Brown Know-It-All
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TNDawg35 View Post
    I was listening to some jack ass this morning and he started on LSU. Said they had enough talent that even tho they lost their beat WR, they still were better cause a WR doesn’t make an offense.

Then 5 seconds later started about UGA. Said he didn’t know about their offense cause their top WR was out. He made their offense go...

Apparently our 4 stars with no experience are terrible and their 15 that they are going to have to play are all up to speed with a new scheme, new coaches, and no spring ball. Granted they have more talent and are better than us on D but the gap has closed considerably in the past month.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TNDawg35 View Post

It's astounding to me the people that they let talk on sports radio. It really is.