Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Why Does LeBron Curse So Much in Tweets?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezsoil View Post
    The reason is...he is an uneducated, ignorant bigot....
    Owned by China.

vCash
    1. Most major stars are insecure people. They have a huge ego and want attention.
    2. Who gives a crap if he cusses.
    3. Sounds like you just don?t like him, which is fine, I don?t particularly care for him myself (I?m a Celtics fan) but not because he cusses or his views. The thoughts of celebrities (right wing or left) mean nothing to me. All of them are coddled and are disconnected from reality.

vCash
    **** Lebron.**

vCash

vCash
    Most people that think people cuss too much don't know shit about a f*cking thing.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LC Dawg View Post
    Most people that think people cuss too much don't know shit about a f*cking thing.
    Aye.

Meanwhile, the rest of this thread be like...

Awe...someone said bad words on the internet. Better go tell the Presi...Oh, nevermind.**

Seriously, guys...

Senior Member THE Bruce Dickinson's Avatar
    vCash
    It's hard to feel sympathetic for a guy that continually plays the victim, even though the entire world has been kissing his ass for 2 decades

vCash
    This

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MrKotter View Post
    This
    Yep, High School education.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bruce Dickinson View Post
    It's hard to feel sympathetic for a guy that continually plays the victim, even though the entire world has been kissing his ass for 2 decades
    This pretty much nails it.

Senior Member Interpolation_Dawg_EX's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shoeless joe View Post
    Lebron hit the genetic lottery and has had folks telling him special and great he was for as long as he can probably remember. His actions and thought process remind me so much of the 14-18 yr old athletes I see every day. He?s just an athletic specimen with an immature personality. He?s got folks all around him that prevent him from seeing it and making adjustments. And then he wants no accountability when he does screw up...everybody screws up.
    It's athletic privilege. How many of these dudes have been given a free pass their whole lives because they could run fast or jump high? Most SEC athletes have been catered to since high school, whether it's a coach calling to make sure they're up in the mornings, tutors doing extra tutoring, or deals on a new car.

vCash
    He is simply using that PhD in biochemistry......

vCash
    This is a really stupid thread. Say you don’t like Lebron and move on. It’s not because he “cusses in his tweets.” After all, there’s another high-profile (and high volume) tweeter who puts out some pretty profane stuff — must’ve missed the thread on him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Interpolation_Dawg_EX View Post
    It's athletic privilege. How many of these dudes have been given a free pass their whole lives because they could run fast or jump high? Most SEC athletes have been catered to since high school, whether it's a coach calling to make sure they're up in the mornings, tutors doing extra tutoring, or deals on a new car.
    True statement. Athletic privilege is a massive problem in our culture. High schools now are out of control and it starts there. Tired about hearing about this made up platform they think they have too.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    I touched on this last week in my quick thoughts, but this guy is repulsive. Most fraudulent super star in history.

I don?t get what he hopes to achieve by promoting this culture

[Tweet2]1301831675547209729[/tweet2]
    Why do people care what any famous movie star or athlete states or feels on any subject matter? Their opinions mean no more to me than a stranger in wal-mart or the local gas station.....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BogeyGolfer View Post
    Why do people care what any famous movie star or athlete states or feels on any subject matter? Their opinions mean no more to me than a stranger in wal-mart or the local gas station.....
    Agree with you but media tells us they have a platform and we are supposed to care about their opinions. They are just one more opinion.

vCash
    Just paid attention to his pic in the embedded tweet. See he plays for the Lakers now. Didn't know he changed teams again. Shows you how much I keep up with the nba.

vCash
    Why does Trump? Calm down snowflake.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    I touched on this last week in my quick thoughts, but this guy is repulsive. Most fraudulent super star in history.

I don?t get what he hopes to achieve by promoting this culture

[Tweet2]1301831675547209729[/tweet2]
    I was told at a young age by a wise person that cussing was how people with small vocabularies gave emphasis to what they were saying. If you don't have many tools, you use the same tools more often.

And yes I do cuss occasionally because it just comes out but every time I hear myself do it, I think "you sound like an idiot".

vCash
    If people were taught the bible anymore, they would know why people act the way they do! To sum it up, they are not good people (corrupt heart), they do not have to spirit of God or the love of God in them. Can they be good people? Sure, but they will have to acknowledge God and be born again. As scripture also says, "Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of God." It is not impossible as all things are possible with God, but they sure are at a disadvantage as they tend to trust in their riches and physical talent more than God! They have a hardened heart!

See my previous post on why citizens are not taught the Bible anymore!

Reference Scriptures about speaking evil things (bad words):

Matthew 12:34; How can you speak good things, when you are evil? For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.

Luke 6:45; The good person out of the good treasure of the heart produces good, and the evil person out of evil treasure produces evil; for it is out of the abundance of the heart that the mouth speaks.

Proverbs 4:23; Keep your heart with all vigilance, for from it flow the springs of life.

Proverbs 10:11; The mouth of the righteous is a fountain of life, but the mouth of the wicked conceals violence.