Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Why Does LeBron Curse So Much in Tweets?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldawg28 View Post
    I wouldn't say that. He just believes differently which is his prerogative. The truth is plenty of athletes, coaches, and fans curse on Twitter. The real reason most people on this thread don't like LeBron is because he won't "shut up and dribble ".

He took the thread from talking Lebron to "lack of sex education and a higher teen pregnancy" and abortion in one single post. That is the common denominator, thread hijacking.

It's fine if he doesn't agree with Shotgun's take on Lebron cursing. Leave it at that.

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash
    If he would have just kept his mouth shut and stuck to basketball I would respect him alot more. He is making a fool of his legacy and sadly I don't think he realizes it.
    No Signature

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg-gone-dawgs View Post
    If he would have just kept his mouth shut and stuck to basketball I would respect him alot more. He is making a fool of his legacy and sadly I don't think he realizes it.
    Do you have the same opinion about Tommie Smith and John Carlos? Just trying to understand your baseline opinion of what black people are "allowed" to do more than shut up and dribble.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StateDawg44 View Post
    He took the thread from talking Lebron to "lack of sex education and a higher teen pregnancy" and abortion in one single post. That is the common denominator, thread hijacking.

It's fine if he doesn't agree with Shotgun's take on Lebron cursing. Leave it at that.
    I didn't say a word about abortion and shut down that conversation before it started but go off.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    Not a single thread was locked when Dan was on his vacation. He comes back and helps get one locked and this one will be the next.... one common denominator......
    "Justise Watt" calls cap.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dantheman4248 View Post
    Do you have the same opinion about Tommie Smith and John Carlos? Just trying to understand your baseline opinion of what black people are "allowed" to do more than shut up and dribble.
    I'm still waiting to see pics of LeBron's home that was graffitied with racist remarks.

Why do you believe a fraud that doesn't acknowledge facts?
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

Banned
    vCash
    I wouldn't say that. He just believes differently which is his prerogative. The truth is plenty of athletes, coaches, and fans curse on Twitter. The real reason most people on this thread don't like LeBron is because he won't "shut up and dribble ".
    Bingo. Threads get locked because the demographic of this board has a lot of overlap with folks who don't take kindly to progressive thought of any kind. I took a week ban because I told a literal racist flooding my pm inbox with vile anti black bs to go kill himself. I learned my lesson and ignored him. Scoob put a month ban on multiple people to quell the overt politics. Problem is politics is too intertwined in sports just as politics itself has become a sport. Where that line is drawn keeps getting blurred.

But this isn't politics here. This is a pearl-clutching dog whistle and shotgun can go **** himself for it. Actually anyone mad at Lebron for saying the F-word can go **** themselves and better not dare root for Mike Leach.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uZaOFTp5_C8

vCash
    Incorrect. It is because he is uneducated and ignorant on topics that he chooses to bring up whenever a microphone is in his face. This is then fueled further by media continuing to push him as some sort of authority on leadership.

vCash
    I didn't say a word about abortion and shut down that conversation before it started but go off.
    You said killing So I just wanted to clarify

vCash
    Bingo. Threads get locked because the demographic of this board has a lot of overlap with folks who don't take kindly to progressive thought of any kind. I took a week ban because I told a literal racist flooding my pm inbox with vile anti black bs to go kill himself. I learned my lesson and ignored him. Scoob put a month ban on multiple people to quell the overt politics. Problem is politics is too intertwined in sports just as politics itself has become a sport. Where that line is drawn keeps getting blurred.

But this isn't politics here. This is a pearl-clutching dog whistle and shotgun can go **** himself for it. Actually anyone mad at Lebron for saying the F-word can go **** themselves and better not dare root for Mike Leach.

I'm all for listening to researched, factually correct progressive thought, but that's not the issue here.

The issue here is you are uninformed, ignorant, and lack rational thought.

The problem isn't progressives, it's you.

vCash

Alright, football is back and this is sports board. Emphasis on the SPORTS. Please go into hibernation for a good long while. We will summon you in 100 years for the next pandemic. Looking forward to all the takes you'll have stored up by then.

vCash

It's not progressive thoughts, it's your idiocy. For example, with the Breona Taylor death, there is a real debate to be had about how warrants are served on homes and when it's justified to breach. But the facts as best can be corroborated by disinterested parties are that the police announced themselves (corroborated by a witness) and Taylor's boyfriend fired first (according to Taylor himself). Her apartment was a legitimate target of investigation because of the activities taking place there. They had a valid warrant. When you start with idiocy like she was murdered rather than the truth that while her death was tragic there was no gross negligence or wanton disregard by the officers entering the apartment (as opposed to the officer outside that was indicted), you shut down any reasonable conversation because you can't have reasonable conversations with unhinged people who don't care about the facts.
    Last edited by Johnson85; 09-25-2020 at 09:21 AM.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    I'm still waiting to see pics of LeBron's home that was graffitied with racist remarks.

Why do you believe a fraud that doesn't acknowledge facts?
    Oh man that question. Lmfao. You're asking that question to the wrong person on this board. I think there's someone else that question needs to be asked about. Besides who said I unequivocally believe Lebron on everything? I'm only saying it's clear what you are doing as a dog whistle for hating on a black man speaking out because he cursed. Why do you not have that same energy for the foul-mouthed coach we have? Is there a difference between the two? I can't qwhite put my finger on it.

vCash
    Oh man that question. Lmfao. You're asking that question to the wrong person on this board. I think there's someone else that question needs to be asked about. Besides who said I unequivocally believe Lebron on everything? I'm only saying it's clear what you are doing as a dog whistle for hating on a black man speaking out because he cursed. Why do you not have that same energy for the foul-mouthed coach we have? Is there a difference between the two? I can't qwhite put my finger on it.
    I don't judge people by their skin color but rather by the content of their character.

- LeBron lies about reading books he doesn't read
    - LeBron attacks police before knowing facts.
    - LeBron lies for race baiting purposes
    - LeBron drop F bombs consistently on twitter

- You call for vengeance over justice. You would rather charge a man reacting to getting fired upon with murder for vengeance purposes rather than seeing real justice and facts upheld.

I could on and on about causes that you believe in which you are putting your own selfish agenda over that of society's, common sense, and justice.

What type of terrible person wants that in society?

There is no black and white on a message board. We all type in the same color.

Please open your eyes to how your line of thinking destroys black communities and creates a situation where people of color have no chance of thriving. Please see that. Blaming others does no good.
    Last edited by ShotgunDawg; 09-25-2020 at 09:24 AM.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnson85 View Post
    It's not progressive thoughts, it's your idiocy. For example, with the Breona Taylor death, there is a real debate to be had about how warrants are served on homes and when it's justified to breach. But the facts as best can be corroborated by disinterested parties are that the police announced themselves (corroborated by a witness) and Taylor's boyfriend fired first (according to Taylor himself). Her apartment was a legitimate target of investigation because of the activities taking place there. When you start with idiocy like she was murdered rather than the truth that while her death was tragic there was no gross negligence or wanton disregard by the officers entering the apartment (as opposed to the officer outside that was indicted), you shut down any reasonable conversation because you can't have reasonable conversations with unhinged people who don't care about the facts.
    It was not a legitimate target. That part of the story has been proven by the postmaster that there was no cooperation with the police to confirm it. 1 of 12 witnesses said they heard "Police" once, vaguely. And there literally was disregard because one officer fired 10 bullets through the window nondiscriminantly (and was subsequently fired).

It's amazing that the dude fired first one time because the house is being broke into at the middle of the night and he doesn't know who it is. What's the point of the 2nd amendment if I can't defend my ****ing home?

But again that's gonna splinter too deep into OT stuff that will get this thread locked so if you or anyone else wants to discuss those facts further my inbox is open unlike someone in this thread who has reached their quota.

Banned
    vCash
    I don't judge people by their skin color but rather by the content of their character.

- LeBron lies about reading books he doesn't read
    - LeBron attacks police before knowing facts.
    - LeBron lies for race baiting purposes
    - LeBron drop F bombs consistently on twitter

- You call for vengeance over justice. You would rather charge a man reacting to getting fired upon with murder for vengeance purposes rather than seeing real justice and facts upheld.

I could on and on about causes that you believe in which you are putting your own selfish agenda over that of society's, common sense, and justice.

What type of terrible person wants that in society?

There is no black and white on a message board. We all type in the same color.
    If you wanna talk more about Breonna and the facts of this case my pm box is open. Your beef with Lebron was him cursing. Now you're changing that to some made up narrative. Lebron, like most, simply wants fairness, equality, and the ability to know that when you go to sleep at night, you won't be woken up by murderers using their power to get away with murder if you attempt to defend yourself.

If you want a "fair" criticism then don't like him over China. But keep the same energy for the rest of the country that bends to the almighty dollar.

vCash
    If you wanna talk more about Breonna and the facts of this case my pm box is open. Your beef with Lebron was him cursing. Now you're changing that to some made up narrative. Lebron, like most, simply wants fairness, equality, and the ability to know that when you go to sleep at night, you won't be woken up by murderers using their power to get away with murder if you attempt to defend yourself.

If you want a "fair" criticism then don't like him over China. But keep the same energy for the rest of the country that bends to the almighty dollar.
    LeBron doesn’t want fairness, he wants privilege. Fairness is not ignoring facts in order charge a cop with murder.

What is equality? How does one measure that? Seems to me that no matter how fair things are, you could always claim inequality? Hmmm

Black people have nothing to worry about with police so long as they aren’t criminals and don’t resist arrest. I realize that isn’t a perfect situation, but there’s nothing worry about for law abiding citizens

Agree on China.

Banned
    vCash
    LeBron doesn’t want fairness, he wants privilege. Fairness is not ignoring facts in order charge a cop with murder.

What is equality? How does one measure that? Seems to me that no matter how fair things are, you could always claim inequality? Hmmm

Black people have nothing to worry about with police so long as they aren’t criminals and don’t resist arrest. I realize that isn’t a perfect situation, but there’s nothing worry about for law abiding citizens

Agree on China.
    Tell that second to last paragraph to Philando Castille. Also why is any crime punishable by cop death when half the states don't have the death penalty and the other half take ~20 years to enforce the punishment. Having marijuana is still a crime in some states. How is possessing something like that a justification for police murder / brutality. That line of thinking leads you to think that others are less than.

Privilege is a weird word. Everyone calls it white privilege but that's wrong. That should be the baseline for everyone. It shouldn't have to be called privilege. It should be everyone's default.

Equality is weird because it's a spectrum of equality of opportunity to equality of outcome. (And most people can't rationalize that there's a spectrum there. They see it as two... genders.) Reality is there is a range and we should be aiming for a sweet spot where the outcome has a minimum of getting sick doesn't in-debt your family forever (seriously **** american healthcare for this. my mother is still struggling to climb out of the hole from my father's 40 year illness and how insurance ****ed us over due to PEC). But we don't need to give up the opportunity so that everyone is a machine living the same life. You can delve for days into that debate but before even going there you have to be willing to understand the range of equality that exists. Then you can start to have the conversation of how it's more than just a line as there can be absence of both types of equality.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowbell View Post
    Incorrect. It is because he is uneducated and ignorant on topics that he chooses to bring up whenever a microphone is in his face. This is then fueled further by media continuing to push him as some sort of authority on leadership.
    How can he be ignorant about his own experiences and black representation? Maybe people should listen to understand rather than judge and condemn.

vCash

Agree on China.
    So Breonna Taylor in her own home should fit that narrative of black people having nothing to worry about, right?