Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Why Does LeBron Curse So Much in Tweets?

vCash
    The funny thing is, I used to really admire LeBron and how he had handled being given the keys to the kingdom at 18 and living up to all those expectations. He just really seems to have swerved left in the last 5-6 years. I still think he's a good guy, I just think he's being influenced by a lot more people these days. During that first Cleveland run he had that Jordan mentality of just let me play basketball. Miami was where it really started to change and L.A. LeBron is a completely different person. He's worried about anything other than basketball.

vCash
    Just stopping by to see why the fux this thread keeps getting bumped. Who the hell cares. Why were all those sailors cussing so much? Some role model they were

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SmokeyDawg View Post
    Just stopping by to see why the fux this thread keeps getting bumped. Who the hell cares. Why were all those sailors cussing so much? Some role model they were
    You apparently cared enough to comment ha

vCash
    Try being a head coach in high school that refuses to cater to such bullshit.

vCash
    Who the **** cares..... this website was originally created to let us curse freely as well.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by defiantdog View Post
    Who the **** cares..... this website was originally created to let us curse freely as well.
    Shhhh....you have to whisper in Sunday School.**

vCash
    How does a particular word officially become classified as a curse word?

Is crap technically a curse word?

Banned
    vCash
    This thread is where I lost all respect for you shotgun.

Imagine in 2020 complaining about someone saying the F word. Not discriminatory. It's only vile to the idiotic pearl clutching crowd who can't talk about sex with their children due to religion or really optics within the community. (Which leads to a lack of sex education and a higher teen pregnancy.) How does this rile you up but murder doesn't? I'm trying to fathom how its possible.

Also how does this thread go for 3 pages with no MSU ties and not get locked. But I'm sure now that I call out the stupidity of it and how bad it makes Mississippi / MSU look... it will be my fault.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dantheman4248 View Post

Imagine in 2020 complaining about someone saying the F word. Not discriminatory. It's only vile to the idiotic pearl clutching crowd who can't talk about sex with their children due to religion or really optics within the community. (Which leads to a lack of sex education and a higher teen pregnancy.) How does this rile you up but murder doesn't? I'm trying to fathom how its possible.

Also how does this thread go for 3 pages with no MSU ties and not get locked. But I'm sure now that I call out the stupidity of it and how bad it makes Mississippi / MSU look... it will be my fault.
    Why are you a bigot?

vCash

The thread was dead for almost 2 weeks until you bumped it for some reason.

I seriously doubt anyone cares if you of all people from this board respects them.

Imagine patiently waiting 2 weeks to get off your ban for being a douche, to come in here and call someone out for a dumb thread with an equally dumb post and continue being a douche.

vCash

The amount of ignorance in this post is astonishing. By murder, do you mean aborting babies?

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowbell View Post
    The amount of ignorance in this post is astonishing. By murder, do you mean aborting babies?
    Yes. Aborting them at 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, 9 months, 100 months, 1000 months. All murder.

If you want to discuss something like that further my private messages are open as this is definitely not the place to get into the abortion is murder debate.

vCash
    Yes. Aborting them at 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, 9 months, 100 months, 1000 months. All murder.

If you want to discuss something like that further my private messages are open as this is definitely not the place to get into the abortion is murder debate.
    Just clarifying - glad to see where you stand on it though

vCash
    Wow this thread is still getting bumped. Sad

vCash

I’ve pretty much learned that you’re unable to think for yourself, lack rational thinking ability, and prefer injustices be done if they propel you agenda.

Thus, I couldn’t give a rip if you don’t respect me because your someone not worth receiving respect from.
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    What does it take to get this thread locked, lol?

vCash
    It'll just start up in a new thread.

Funny how there are suddenly so many off topic arguments that are ending threads since yesterday... crazy

Hell this one was already dead

vCash
    Not a single thread was locked when Dan was on his vacation. He comes back and helps get one locked and this one will be the next.... one common denominator......

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    Not a single thread was locked when Dan was on his vacation. He comes back and helps get one locked and this one will be the next.... one common denominator......
    I wouldn't say that. He just believes differently which is his prerogative. The truth is plenty of athletes, coaches, and fans curse on Twitter. The real reason most people on this thread don't like LeBron is because he won't "shut up and dribble ".

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldawg28 View Post
    I wouldn't say that. He just believes differently which is his prerogative. The truth is plenty of athletes, coaches, and fans curse on Twitter. The real reason most people on this thread don't like LeBron is because he won't "shut up and dribble ".
    Nah. It's because he's fraudulent and spreads inaccurate narratives about the
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More