Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MSU at LSU 2:30 CBS

vCash

MSU at LSU 2:30 CBS

Here we go!

Leach has a chance to have the entire country see his SEC opener. Make a statement

[tweet2]1300807046036504576[/tweet2]

https://twitter.com/hailstatefb/stat...036504576?s=21
    Last edited by ShotgunDawg; 09-01-2020 at 09:53 AM.
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    NICE!!!

vCash
    Starting the MSU football season with Gary Danielson is very on-brand for 2020 lol.

vCash
    Holy hell.....I'm feeling things I haven't felt in a while.....let me check my......yep, nope we're good....LFG!!!

Football is on the horizon!!
    #SwingUrSword #HailDamnState

vCash
    You know Gary Danielson will be pulling for LSU, we need to shut him up!
    Praise The Lord and Go Dawgs!!!

vCash
    Man, an opening week upset of LSU to kick the Leach era off is going to be awesome.

vCash
    Like The Kang!! did against Texas.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolphus Raymond View Post

vCash
    That wasn't opening week, but I do love the Kang beating Texas. That sure was a fun way to announce his arrival!
    "After dealing with Ole Miss for over a year," he said, "I've learned to expect their leadership to do and say things that the leadership at other Division I schools would never consider doing and to justify their actions by reminding themselves that "We're Ole Miss.""
    - Tom Mars, Esq. 4.9.18

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunswickDawg View Post
    That wasn't opening week, but I do love the Kang beating Texas. That sure was a fun way to announce his arrival!
    The Longhorn castration will always be a favorite of mine
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.

vCash
    For whatever reason, I though that was his first game at MSU.

vCash
    For whatever reason, I though that was his first game at MSU.
    Cal Sate Fullerton was the first. Texas just stands out because they were #13, and we came out of nowhere. Plus the whole castration thing.
    Man, the sun was broiling in the student section that day!
    "After dealing with Ole Miss for over a year," he said, "I've learned to expect their leadership to do and say things that the leadership at other Division I schools would never consider doing and to justify their actions by reminding themselves that "We're Ole Miss.""
    - Tom Mars, Esq. 4.9.18

vCash
    Will CBS let Gary be in the booth or at the studio?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FISHDAWG View Post
    The Longhorn castration will always be a favorite of mine
    Can you imagine a coach doing that now and what kind of hell that would raise from the media ha.

vCash
    The deafening crowd generated noise, that you normally experience on a Saturday night (Deaf Valley it was known prior to being changed to Death Valley) at Tiger Stadium won't be an issue this year, and with the Covid restrictions, those who are in the stands won't feel the stadium shaking (like you would probably feel if it was a normal non-Covid night game). We also won't have any issue with play calling (having to use hand signals, etc.) due to crowd noise, which on a normal Saturday night down there the noise would definitely be an intimidating factor on the field. I think playing LSU their first game (new QB, etc,) plus the Covid attendance capacity restrictions, social distancing, and face masks may be required (no way they can enforce the face masks or possibly the social distancing. though), and now playing in the daytime, I think gives us a great opportunity to pull out a win down on the Bayou, and on prime time national TV too. I wish CML had been given more time to incorporate and implement his offensive plan, but it is what it is. LSU has some unknowns or uncertainties as well. So let's see how it all plays out.
    Last edited by yjnkdawg; 09-01-2020 at 06:49 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunswickDawg View Post
    Cal Sate Fullerton was the first. Texas just stands out because they were #13, and we came out of nowhere. Plus the whole castration thing.
    Man, the sun was broiling in the student section that day!
    Here's how far MSU football has come since that game. In the Clarion-Ledger they asked Bob Hartley the long time MSU sports AD to rank the top wins in MSU history and that game made the list.

I highly doubt that game in one of our top 10 wins of all time. I think it made the top 10 games at Scott Field about five years ago- I think it was number ten.

vCash
    Deaf valley wasn’t intimidating by halftime if I remember correctly when Dr Dak and company took care of business......Punch them in the mouth early, and don’t let up.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lastmajordog View Post
    Deaf valley wasn?t intimidating by halftime if I remember correctly when Dr Dak and company took care of business......Punch them in the mouth early, and don?t let up.
    in front of a record crowd due to first game after new stadium expansion
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.

vCash
    LSU is gonna have a banner hanging ceremony before our game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    LSU is gonna have a banner hanging ceremony before our game.
    That would be delicious if we beat them! HAIL STATE!
    Praise The Lord and Go Dawgs!!!