Thread: Andy Espinoza Opts Out

vCash

Andy Espinoza Opts Out

Praise The Lord and Go Dawgs!!!

vCash

So with Espenoza-Hunter gone, where does that put our basketball team?

DELETE THIS... someone else posted at the same time as I did... we can talk about it under their post
    Last edited by Medic601; 08-30-2020 at 03:07 PM.

vCash
    She wasn't going to play a major role anyways. I expect to see her transfer.
    Last edited by trob115; 08-30-2020 at 03:31 PM.

vCash
    Her big calling card when she came in was her ability to shoot, and she struggled there last year. If she isn't on with her shooting, she becomes a very average player. Still, she seemed to love MSU and was a great team player. Wish her well!

vCash
    Best to Andra Espinoza-Hunter as she moves forward.
    Last edited by jdelta02; 08-30-2020 at 05:34 PM.

vCash

Also, appears nice person, good student, good 3 point shooter (Showed flashes...VERY GOOD, OUTSTANDING), talented basketball player....indicated that she'll continue to cheer for, support the team.
    Last edited by jdelta02; 08-30-2020 at 04:18 PM.

vCash
    She was one of my favorite players, always energetic, cheers on her teamattes and a great attitude, but just being honest she hasn't played very well in a while. We have alot of talent ahead of her who can play her position with Mingo, Matharu, Hayes, Rickea and our grad transfer and I'm sure she sees it in practice. I wish her the best of luck though!

vCash
    Ok I’ll be the first to say it. With her last line of her statement, “REMEMBER BLACK LIVES MATTER” and If you follow her on Twitter you’ll know she is a very out spoken and um.... “radical” (if you will) at times about her racial stance... this wasn’t about COVID. Agree with me or not, she was a little our spoken and vocal for my taste.

vCash
    lol someone being passionate about not wanting to see a race of people continue to get crapped on by a bunch of Karens and Dicks is considered radical and unnerving..

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hailmari View Post
    lol someone being passionate about not wanting to see a race of people continue to get crapped on by a bunch of Karens and Dicks is considered radical and unnerving..
    Well it is in some circles and to some people.
    Downvotes_Hype

vCash
    Not exactly true but truth isn't a high priority right now.

Go ahead moderators and lock this up.

vCash
    She was probably just as heralded as any recruit coming in under Schaefer and her production never matched it. She was a streaky at best shooter who wasn't very good defensively. It happens like that sometimes. She'll be missed from an experience and depth standpoint, but I'd imagine she was going to be passed on the depth chart before the end of the year.

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash
    I am offended by the use of "Karens and Dicks"....That is racial profiling...and I never saw one post from her that mentioned that race killing each other through murders and abortions...have you checked that murder stats in Chicago lately?
    No Signature

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jdelta02 View Post

Also, appears nice person, good student, good 3 point shooter (Showed flashes...VERY GOOD, OUTSTANDING), talented basketball player....indicated that she'll continue to cheer for, support the team.
    She was a long ways from being ugly also, just as a bonus feature.

vCash
    Swimming Pools kill 10 times as many unarmed black men than cops annually.... instead of all of these celebrities bailing thugs out of jail, maybe they should pay for community swimming lessons.