Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Falwell Jr...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarius View Post
    This is pretty common around Madison **. But for real, as humiliating as it is for someone's sex preferences to get out, I don't understand the shaming and calling him a sex devil. Different strokes for different folks. If he likes to watch his wife get plowed, that's his business.
    He's the president of a university that does not allow students to have sex outside of marriage, punishable by $500 fine, 30 hours of community service, and potentially expulsion, regardless of where the sex takes place.

The outrageous hypocrisy is why he's being shamed.

vCash
    This dude is scum. There's been rumors about him for years. Former Liberty faculty and board members have spoken out against him. He's a fraud and a con man. He treats Liberty U as his kingdom and he is the king. One of the board members said he started showing him pics of his wife naked and bragged about how good she was in the sack. The board member was appalled to say the least. It was completely out of nowhere.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolphus Raymond View Post
    Been a rough week for some. First, Super-Patriot Steve Bannon was exposed as a fraud, then Reverend Jerry Falwell is exposed as not only a fraud, but a king-hell sexual deviant as well. What next?
    Just to be clear, Falwell Jr. IS NOT A REVEREND. He is/was a president of a very strict moral school yet does not practice these things personally.

vCash
    Have you noticed that non-Christians hyperventilate when a Christian makes a mistake but they downplay events when non-Christian make mistakes? Talk about hypocrisy! While I do not condone their behavior, it is not equal treatment when you are jubilant when a Christian fails and you ignore non-Christian failures!

Where are the threads about the following screw-ups? Oh yeah, there aren?t any!

Jeffrey Epstein - No further comment necessary here
    Bill Clinton and Jeffrey Epstein connection
    Hillary Clinton and Jeffrey Epstein connection
    Hillary Clinton - Benghazi and email scandal
    Bill Clinton - I did not have sex with that girl (what is the definition of ?is?)
    Harvey Weinstein - 80+ women accuse him of sexual harassment and assault
    Arnold Schwarznegger - extramarital affair and a child out of wedlock
    Bill Cosby - assault of women
    Michael Jackson - sexual assault of 2 men
    Brian Williams (new anchor) - publicly lied about events in Iraq
    Matt Lauer (news anchor) - inappropriate sexual behavior
    Jussie Smollett - alleged hoax hate crime
    Actresses Felicity Huffman and Lori Loughlin - college admission scandal
    Joe Biden - on air confessing to a crime
    Hunter Biden - taking millions from Ukraine entity and $1.5B from China
    Ryan Lochte - fake gas station encounter
    Tiger Woods - cheating scandal
    Hugh Grant - Solicitation
    Pee Wee Herman - public pervert

and the list goes on ?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigEasyDawg View Post
    Just to be clear, Falwell Jr. IS NOT A REVEREND. He is/was a president of a very strict moral school yet does not practice these things personally.
    Yup.. He's and attorney.

vCash
    yeah. You left out trump who should be at the top of the list

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Extendedcab View Post
    Have you noticed that non-Christians hyperventilate when a Christian makes a mistake but they downplay events when non-Christian make mistakes? Talk about hypocrisy! While I do not condone their behavior, it is not equal treatment when you are jubilant when a Christian fails and you ignore non-Christian failures!

Where are the threads about the following screw-ups? Oh yeah, there aren?t any!

Jeffrey Epstein - No further comment necessary here
    Bill Clinton and Jeffrey Epstein connection
    Hillary Clinton and Jeffrey Epstein connection
    Hillary Clinton - Benghazi and email scandal
    Bill Clinton - I did not have sex with that girl (what is the definition of ?is?)
    Harvey Weinstein - 80+ women accuse him of sexual harassment and assault
    Arnold Schwarznegger - extramarital affair and a child out of wedlock
    Bill Cosby - assault of women
    Michael Jackson - sexual assault of 2 men
    Brian Williams (new anchor) - publicly lied about events in Iraq
    Matt Lauer (news anchor) - inappropriate sexual behavior
    Jussie Smollett - alleged hoax hate crime
    Actresses Felicity Huffman and Lori Loughlin - college admission scandal
    Joe Biden - on air confessing to a crime
    Hunter Biden - taking millions from Ukraine entity and $1.5B from China
    Ryan Lochte - fake gas station encounter
    Tiger Woods - cheating scandal
    Hugh Grant - Solicitation
    Pee Wee Herman - public pervert

and the list goes on ?
    Just so you know...most of those people got publicly blasted and either lost their profession or went to prison. That's a pretty big backlash....

vCash
    No, people hyperventilate when, on religious/moral grounds, someone openly vilifies the gay and lesbian community and is later exposed as a sexual deviant who gets off watching a kid bang his wife.
    The Hugh Freeze saga is another glaring example of this.

vCash
    There is a reason this was said:

Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.

vCash
    Methinks it was all inclusive.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgology View Post
    Just so you know...most of those people got publicly blasted and either lost their profession or went to prison. That's a pretty big backlash....
    Same for Falwell and others Christians. My point was not about the public backlash but how posters on this board start a new thread highlighting - exuberant - that a Christian failed. How dare Christians have absolute standards and then fail! Non-Christians are not even mentioned - with their own thread that is.

Bennie Brown Know-It-All
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quaoarsking View Post
    He's the president of a university that does not allow students to have sex outside of marriage, punishable by $500 fine, 30 hours of community service, and potentially expulsion, regardless of where the sex takes place.

The outrageous hypocrisy is why he's being shamed.

Didn’t realize that all took place at the university. That’s a pretty insane policy to have and it is hypocritical for sure.

vCash
    Look, if a man gets off watching a 20 year old kid doing the in-and-out with his wife, then that is his business. The issue is moral hypocrisy and the people who enable such behavior. Falwell did not fail God or anyone else. He, like Hugh Freeze, is a two-bit con man who got busted and was exposed.
    Last edited by Dolphus Raymond; 08-25-2020 at 12:33 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    This dude is scum. There's been rumors about him for years. Former Liberty faculty and board members have spoken out against him. He's a fraud and a con man. He treats Liberty U as his kingdom and he is the king. One of the board members said he started showing him pics of his wife naked and bragged about how good she was in the sack. The board member was appalled to say the least. It was completely out of nowhere.
    This is dead on. Probably shouldn't admit to it in this thread but I have a degree from Liberty (before it became an online juggernaut school). I have close friends there, a couple of them employed by the University and they are great people. They have all implied Falwell (for several years) needed to go but he was surrounded on the board of Trustees by yes men. They implied some things about Falwell that I found hard to believe at the time but it's obviously true (or based in truth). I can tell you this for a fact, 95% of that school wanted no part of Freeze but Falwell didn't care (now we know why) and as Trapgame said he ran it like his kingdom.

His brother is an actual Rev. and is the pastor of Thomas Roads in Lynchburg. That relationship has been strained for a while and don't expect to see him out defending Jerry Jr.

Liberty has an unbelievable campus and athletic facilities that are better than ours in some cases. Hopefully this is a fresh start with a true leader that can get it back to what it's supposed to be.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Extendedcab View Post
    Same for Falwell and others Christians. My point was not about the public backlash but how posters on this board start a new thread highlighting - exuberant - that a Christian failed. How dare Christians have absolute standards and then fail! Non-Christians are not even mentioned - with their own thread that is.
    I think this is more tied in to the Hugh Freeze connection more than anything else.

vCash
    Prolly many, many of our national elites, multinational CEOs, UN, EU, WHO, and global leaders are degenerates and scum bags - it’s amazing anything gets done.

Maybe Yellow King, Carcosa type of characters run more than the state of Louisiana

Falwell sounds like the perfect missing character from Voltaires Candide
    Last edited by The Federalist Engineer; 08-25-2020 at 07:08 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarius View Post
    This is pretty common around Madison **. But for real, as humiliating as it is for someone's sex preferences to get out, I don't understand the shaming and calling him a sex devil. Different strokes for different folks. If he likes to watch his wife get plowed, that's his business.
    This shit is everywhere now. I've known a few doctors/nurses in the Jackson area that would go to work after an all night foray of cocaine and orgy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    I bet if this thread was about Louis Farrakhan it would have been locked.
    No locked... Moved.... sorry I have a life