Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So that we can start the Leach Era

vCash
    anyone who watched the Kentucky game and didn't realize what we had has a low football IQ.

vCash
    Thank you
    Praise The Lord and Go Dawgs!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Falcon View Post
    The 2018 Kentucky game in my opinion is the most dysfunctional game of football we have played since the Croom era. By the time we got to Knoxville the following year, it was par for the course. But I agree that I knew on that day he was a dead man walking, just a matter of if we fired him him after 2019 or after 2020.

Let me give you another perspective: imagine going through COVID with Moorhead still as our couch. We might have had fans pushing to have the season cancelled LOL.
    You damn right, playing 10 SEC games with Moorhead as coach we would be 0-10.
    Praise The Lord and Go Dawgs!!!

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DownwardDawg View Post
    ?(Orgeron) said, ?Everybody?s girlfriend sleeps with other people,? ? the former player told USA TODAY.

Says something about the people in his life I suppose.
    Maybe he can't satify his girl friends of his past.
    Downvotes_Hype

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msbulldog View Post
    You damn right, playing 10 SEC games with Moorhead as coach we would be 0-10.
    he would have won 3, but it woulve felt like 0.
    Downvotes_Hype

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord McBuckethead View Post
    he would have won 3, but it woulve felt like 0.
    I think Joe would have beaten Arkansas and Vandy and that's it. 2-8. Not even giving him Missouri at home, and I have no idea if Drinkwitz is a good coach but I bet Mizzou probably could've beaten the train wreck we were going to be under Moorhead this season.

Bennie Brown Know-It-All
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowbell View Post
    With proper perspective, I say everyone go watch The tennessee Game from last year a few days before LSU. Lol
    I watched that game in person. No thanks. Leaving the stadium that day was weird. Tennessee fans were acting like they beat a big time program. Growing up and thinking of them as a big time program it made me think about how far our program had come and how quickly Joe was destroying what was built. There were a lot of angry MSU fans leaving that stadium. I believe that's the day Joe played the pity card of his daughter having to hear people say mean things about him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarius View Post
    I watched that game in person. No thanks. Leaving the stadium that day was weird. Tennessee fans were acting like they beat a big time program. Growing up and thinking of them as a big time program it made me think about how far our program had come and how quickly Joe was destroying what was built. There were a lot of angry MSU fans leaving that stadium. I believe that's the day Joe played the pity card of his daughter having to hear people say mean things about him.
    That's when I knew it was too big for him, had been too big for him and it was all coming home to roost.

vCash
    Yeah all the other obvious games mentioned were major head scratchers but watching my first Moorhead coached team at that Tennessee game was where I gave up all hope until we had a new coach.

I never thought we were going to fire him last year if we didn't after the Egg Bowl. So thankful we did.