Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No Tailgating

vCash

No Tailgating

and no more than 25% capacity per Gov Tate

Tate.jpg
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.

vCash
    I wish they would have done like FSU is doing. FSU is allowing tailgating but only at your parking spot. They have something similar to the Junction there. That won't be allowed and would just be a bad idea. But just grilling with my group in a parking lot isn't an issue I wouldn't think.

vCash
    also ... strong possibility of this years participants being granted another year of eligibility

Tweet.jpg

ETA - this probably deserves it's own thread but I'm not much of a thread starter
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.

vCash
    Well at least the Junction should not resemble a trash dump after a game.

vCash
    Me and some other Elitedawgs are going to have some peaceful protests at home games
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    Me and some other Elitedawgs are going to have some peaceful protests at home games
    that should get y'all around the red tape ... maybe even a segment on CNN**

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FISHDAWG View Post
    also ... strong possibility of this years participants being granted another year of eligibility

Tweet.jpg

ETA - this probably deserves it's own thread but I'm not much of a thread starter
    I don't like the extra year unless they increase the roster size. Every college educated man who stays that extra year screws a high school student that has nowhere else to go.

vCash
    whatever. 17 this year. 17 china. 17 this 17ing disease and all the bullshit with it.

vCash
    I don't get the bickering.

This is literally the best anyone could've hoped for.

Also, it's actually better for the local economy if there is no tailgating as more people will go out to eat before and after the game
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    Wack
    "We will have no problem in handling Kentucky."-Turfdawg67. MSU suffered a 27-17 defeat in 2022 with 225 yards in total offense.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FISHDAWG View Post

Tweet.jpg

This is going to happen. Gonna create a shit show down the road too.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    This is going to happen. Gonna create a shit show down the road too.
    Until we know the number of players you can have on scholarship, it's hard to see the impact.
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    Until we know the number of players you can have on scholarship, it's hard to see the impact.
    If they don't up the roster and scholarship numbers then they are going to absolutely screw over some high school kids who have nowhere else to go, in favor of some college educated men.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    I'm willing to bet they dont up the 85.... set a precedent w spring sports already. I'm saying they go w same rule. That's the initial thought. We shall see

vCash
    .... and that 25% will include luxury seating first.

It should Include students first, luxury seating next and Joe bleacher seats next.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Maroonthirteen View Post
    .... and that 25% will include luxury seating first.

It should Include students first, luxury seating next and Joe bleacher seats next.
    Lots of club level people are opting out...

vCash
    Where does Reeves think he has the authority to issue these orders? He's directly infringing on our right to assemble. It's time for some serious peaceful civil disobedience. Enough with these mini-tyrants and their overreach on power they don't have.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Offshore Dawg View Post
    Well at least the Junction should not resemble a trash dump after a game.
    The university really needs to allow southern tailgate traditions to take over the junction. It less than what it could be with the kids taking over.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    I'm willing to bet they dont up the 85.... set a precedent w spring sports already. I'm saying they go w same rule. That's the initial thought. We shall see
    I don't see how they can't up it honestly. It's going to be a mess for the next five years already no matter what they do.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by War Machine Dawg View Post
    Where does Reeves think he has the authority to issue these orders? He's directly infringing on our right to assemble. It's time for some serious peaceful civil disobedience. Enough with these mini-tyrants and their overreach on power they don't have.
    Rule number one when your incharge. Don't ever make a law that you can't enforce. I remember when our City Council voted to outlaw basketball goals in the streets next to a persons driveway. Right after it was passed the police chief asked them who was going to enforce it cause he wasn't.