Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Big 10 Officially Cancels Season (Now confirmed)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by was21 View Post
    If it's not confirmed then it ain't official
    Scooba changed the title once the Big 10 started back tracking. At the time, it seemed pretty official.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    Then we're ****ed.***
    Not in Mississippi, Tater Tot knows if he makes a no football decision, he's a one term wonder.
    Praise The Lord and Go Dawgs!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KOdawg1 View Post
    Scooba changed the title once the Big 10 started back tracking. At the time, it seemed pretty official.
    Correct. as a matter of clarity from now on I will edit the post to note if i change the title when needed. I thought about re-titling this one completely (and if I do, I move the original title into the OP) but tings are very fluid right now on what's true or not. but officially isn't the correct word.. some blogger that I had never heard of wanted the scoop.

vCash
    Now it looks official lol

[tweet2]1293257615934455809[/tweet2]

vCash
    Now it looks official lol

[tweet2]1293257615934455809[/tweet2]
    another tweet I saw said postponed until spring .... looks like that's the way it's gonna happen - There goes my Masters Weekend again
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FISHDAWG View Post
    another tweet I saw said postponed until spring .... looks like that's the way it's gonna happen - There goes my Masters Weekend again
    Football ain't happening in the spring. That's just a way to kick the can down the road in order to save face.

vCash
    Football ain't happening in the spring. That's just a way to kick the can down the road in order to save face.
    Yep, especially if some conferences play in the fall this year. It wouldn't be feasible unless the big 10 just wanted to have a season of its own in the spring.

There is no way they could play a spring season and then turn around and play a fall season 3-4 months later.

If some conferences play this fall it could be the end of the NCAA as it currently operates.

vCash
    Yep..confirmed.. no fall sports in Big 10. Now what the Pac 10 do.. and what do any teams from those conferences do?

https://www.espn.com/college-footbal...ootball-season

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BB30 View Post
    Yep, especially if some conferences play in the fall this year. It wouldn't be feasible unless the big 10 just wanted to have a season of its own in the spring.

There is no way they could play a spring season and then turn around and play a fall season 3-4 months later.

If some conferences play this fall it could be the end of the NCAA as it currently operates.
    That would be a good thing.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msbulldog View Post
    Not in Mississippi, Tater Tot knows if he makes a no football decision, he's a one term wonder.
    I think you can say the same for Alabama, Georgia, Florida, and Texas. So with Mississippi that gives the play side 7 schools.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FISHDAWG View Post
    We won't have spring sports either. Not if the virus has to have zero cases......

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobile Bay View Post
    I think you can say the same for Alabama, Georgia, Florida, and Texas. So with Mississippi that gives the play side 7 schools.
    South Carolina and Louisiana Govs will play FB. I'm surde ARKY will want to play also. This might be our chance to get rid of Missouri and pick up another Texas team