Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Big 10 Officially Cancels Season (Now confirmed)

vCash

Big 10 Officially Cancels Season (Now confirmed)

[tweet2]1292844587489406977[/tweet2]

PAC12 will soon follow due to lack of leadership and a spine. The SEC, ACC, and Big 12 have a great opportunity to be American heroes. There's talk of those three having a combined season of sorts.

vCash
    What not just cancel life? We are all doomed, the sky is falling and we are all dead anyway - right?

vCash
    may be more like grasping for straws to try and salvage some kind of season...it's a big letdown in so many ways, particularly livelihood of college towns businesses

vCash

vCash
    The one time we hope paaaaull is right

vCash
    [tweet2]1292855746112045064[/tweet2]

vCash
    IF the SEC does play the ratings will be through the roof.

vCash
    The SEC, ACC and B12 could still play and have an expanded playoff.

That would be pretty cool.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    IF the SEC does play the ratings will be through the roof.
    Recruiting might go through the roof too. Kids wanna play. And they wanna play in conferences that "get it".

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KOdawg1 View Post
    [tweet2]1292855746112045064[/tweet2]
    Let them, Clemson, Iowa, and Nebraska come.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Let them, Clemson, Iowa, and Nebraska come.
    I'd honestly be okay with getting our brains beat in by those teams as long as we have football. Ohio State and Clemson that is. I think us vs. Nebraska or Iowa would be interesting.

vCash
    It's hard to fathom the Big 12, ACC, and SEC going out on their own. It's definitely doable, but would be tough. The mass of transfers that would be coming from the Big 10 and presumably the Pac 12 would be mind boggling.

Again, I'm hoping it happens so I'm all for figuring this out and kicking off. The TV ratings would be through the roof and if I'm Sankey, Bob Bowlsby, and John Swofford then I'm probably on a conference call with CBS, ESPN, and Fox right now deciding how we could make this work.

vCash
    Any Big 10 WRs want to come here? Our depth chart and offense should have them all salivating.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    Recruiting might go through the roof too. Kids wanna play. And they wanna play in conferences that "get it".
    Truth.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    yep ... the big 10 is already arrogant for no reason ... let them watch us play while they are sitting home pissed ... AND the recruits that left for other conferences ...... this will never happen because it's what I want - sorry guys but it's on me because doom, despair, and agony follow me - and all the rest of that Hee-Haw crap
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quaoarsking View Post
    Any Big 10 WRs want to come here? Our depth chart and offense should have them all salivating.
    How many spots do we have?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    How many spots do we have?
    Zero. Only way it could happen is if the league made an exception to increase roster sizes or if some of our players opted out.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ScoobaDawg View Post
    The one time we hope paaaaull is right
    If that's true and I get my two season tickets I will be sitting on a gold mine.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    If that's true and I get my two season tickets I will be sitting on a gold mine.
    you're already the board Billionaire Jack ... don't get greedy
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.