Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Shannon Terry says....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    You have a problem with how I choose to live my life?
    This is going to absolutely blow your mind, but Chinese restaurants are called that because of the kind of food.

I know, right?

vCash
    #CancelChineseRestaurants***

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg2003 View Post
    #CancelChineseRestaurants***
    Mexican restaurants are next**

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    Hell no. But I will never eat at another Chinese restaurant ever again and when I have the opportunity I will not buy a product made in China.
    You could still go to the Chinese buffets and just eat the pizza and chicken nuggets.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by weeniedawg View Post
    You could still go to the Chinese buffets and just eat the pizza and chicken nuggets.
    Now THAT is comedy gold.

I shall not stop eating chinese at our local establishments but, of course, my local establishments don't serve bat.

At least...not that I know of.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MSUDAWGFAN View Post
    You don understand the differences between mortality rates between the two viruses, right? Please, for the love of God, don't try to compare the two. As I posted above, the mortality rate of Corona Virus is 13-20 times more deadly than H1N1. We got lucky in 2009-2010.
    We don't KNOW the true mortality rate of COVID 19, because so many deaths are just being called COVID DEATHS just for the HELL of it, to get funding and to make orange man bad look BAD in an election year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    That happened at SPS. The animals are running the zoo.
    If football truly doesn't happen... i don't want to think what this site will become.
    I'm enjoying spending my time discussing bourbon, local food to me, and non political things on another board that is more local for me.

As long as things don't tun racist, or someone goes after someone personally (aka doxing) I'm more likely to let things be.. I don't care to argue with people about covid when people are pushing agenda driven instead of science based (deaths aren't the number that truly matter in the end to me, recovery is great but far more studies need to be done on heart, lung, and brain issues with people that DON'T have pre-existing conditions).

and politics make me sick, I already know how I have to vote and will live with whatever happens. I've got enough personal things to deal with and job #1 in life is always take care of yourself and your family.. mentally, physically, and spiritual.

God bless all.. I'm not walking away from the site.. but not gonna fight a battle to keep order to discuss MSU sports.. if there might not be any sports this fall.. we will see.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    I didn't think there would be a season for a while, so no surprise. This is a total kick in the nuts for Starkville and Oxford.
    You also said baseball would be cancelled like two weeks ago!
    Coach34 .. "We're not hiring the ****ing Pirate at Miss State. GTFO"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quaoarsking View Post
    Watch the video I posted. It's a 2 hour 1v1 debate from earlier this year that a person with dementia would not have been able to handle. And since it was live, there would have been no way to edit out anything.

I know "Biden has dementia" is your party line and you're not the type of guy who goes against the party line, but this one is particularly disprovable. Biden has always been an awkward, kinda goofy guy, especially for a politician, but when you look past edited, deceitful attack chops and just watch long clips, you see he's fine.
    Democrats will NEVER Biden let Biden debate Trump. Won't happen .. period. They are already coming up with excuses.

Joe's in the basement watching cartoons and they won't let him out!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    A few important moments missing from that timeline, lol....not surprising, though, considering the source...but I guess the desired effect was successful.

Here's a more comprehensive list, from a conservative source, no less....

https://thebulwark.com/warnings-igno...dWoDlGawpFY15g
    Doesn't show Pelosi ripping up Trump's State of the Union Speech .. the one where he warned the country about COVID. They must of missed that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    That happened at SPS. The animals are running the zoo.
    I agree. I used to be a regular poster there way more than here and the last couple of months I have barely visited there. That board is out of control and I honestly can?t believe DS let it get so bad.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quaoarsking View Post
    Who said that about the "travel ban" in particular? How are you defining "high profile" ? I mean, there are hundreds of Dems in the House and plenty are morons, so somebody might have said something along those lines, but it wasn't Joe Biden.

Lots of people, including Biden, have called Trump xenophobic in general over the years, but not about the travel ban itself. Republicans try to make a connection that doesn't exist on those statements because that's the best they can do.
    Joe Biden tweeted on 1 Feb, one day after Trump announced the 'Travel Ban' ...

?We are in the midst of a crisis with the coronavirus. We need to lead the way with science ? not Donald Trump?s record of hysteria, xenophobia, and fear-mongering. He is the worst possible person to lead our country through a global health emergenc
    '

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MaroonFlounder View Post
    We don't KNOW the true mortality rate of COVID 19, because so many deaths are just being called COVID DEATHS just for the HELL of it, to get funding and to make orange man bad look BAD in an election year.
    In all likelyhood it's a massive undercount. Excess deaths when compared to past years say we are probably off by about 40-50K so far.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    In all likelyhood it's a massive undercount. Excess deaths when compared to past years say we are probably off by about 40-50K so far.
    How many of those deaths are due to suicide or no opportunity for an elective procedure??

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowbell View Post
    How many of those deaths are due to suicide or no opportunity for an elective procedure??
    That may have happened like 4 times.
    Downvotes_Hype

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord McBuckethead View Post
    4 times? I personally know 3 people who (family member, church member) died not from Covid but because of delayed surgery.

vCash
    Lmfao!!!

vCash
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/healt...h-coronavirus/

Do you honestly believe there have been only "like 4" suicides as a result of the effects this article describes?

Marginalizing the (unavoidable, to an extent) negative consequences of the measures taken to combat the virus is every bit as ignorant and dangerous as marginalizing the virus itself.
    Last edited by thf24; 08-14-2020 at 04:17 PM.

vCash
    Debating politics no longer enters my radar since both parties are so corrupt. They are equally guilty for politicizing this virus instead of giving us the facts. We have not had a good presidential candidate in decades. McCain was probably the best option since Bush Sr and then he picked crazy Sarah for his VP and he still had tons of flaws. Until things are revamped in politics, it will just be the same thing with nothing getting accomplished. An old man with dementia vs an egotistical narcissist as our choices.

vCash
    Boy you are in the dark; CDC even said the big pandemic now is suicide, depression and drug and alcohol abuse. Some folks are willing to kill the country to gain power. CDC also said the flu is 5-10 worse than Covid on young people. No reason for the school and sports hysteria. Protect those vulnerable and take the leash off the economy or a depression could result.