Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Say goodbye to the softness

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by War Machine Dawg View Post
    I'm still not convinced an Air Raid team that throws the ball 50 times a game can be truly described as physical. That said, there's no way we'll be as soft as last year. The improved S&C program will ensure that.
    Idk, scheme doesn't always dictate physicality, or success for that matter, even when it does. I mean Croom ran an old school power-I scheme. Yeah, they might've been "physical", but were dog shit as far as success, lol.

I think, as others have said, the toughness will come from the S&C and overall tone of the program. That comes from the top down.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KOdawg1 View Post
    I don't expect our offense to be physical. I expect them to be tough. Both mentally and physically.

I expect our defense to be tough AND physical.
    Again, I don't see how you're going to be physical on D when you're facing an offense that throws the ball so much. But I'll also concede that the top teams are throwing the ball more than ever. So maybe we'll be a little more prepared for those teams. This is such an interesting experiment we'll be running and I'm excited to see how it plays out, assuming sports aren't completely killed between Woke activism by players and Wuhan Virus terror for no reason.

vCash
    Say goodbye to the softness part dos

[tweet2]1294296170924142593[/tweet2]

I'm very impressed with Tyson Brown.

vCash
    Damn I too old to do it, but Damn that clip made me want to run through a wall!
    Praise The Lord and Go Dawgs!!!

vCash
    I could see this team doing well but just being short on talent in some spots. Typical for us always short in one area or another.

I really like the toughness and mentality that CML has brought. Man if we could have got him after Dan left, wow what could have been.