Thread: Past recruiting vs now

vCash

Past recruiting vs now

https://247sports.com/Article/Tennes...ing-150002711/

We might not change a whole lot with final results but at least it's not because a lack of trying.

I imagine if we get lucky and hit a home run with this new system, we will capitalize on it when it comes to recruiting then build on it. It's sickening to know how good we could have been if Dan tried harder in recruiting especially when we had Dak at his prime. *(In college)

vCash
    This article is nothing but bs. But if it makes you feel better believe it.

vCash
    Not a lot of truth in that article... he stood Cohen up twice on baseball. AJ screwed himself by not going to BAMA.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    This article is nothing but bs. But if it makes you feel better believe it.
    Please share the truth.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeshouldveflanked View Post
    Not a lot of truth in that article... he stood Cohen up twice on baseball. AJ screwed himself by not going to BAMA.
    Meh. He wasn't going to play baseball in college anyway and was always going to go pro. So, I'm not sure that means much in this situation one way or the other.

vCash
    I would translate AJ's comments to mean that if you weren't going to meet Daddy Brown's asking price, then you weren't seriously recruiting him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by maroonmania View Post
    I would translate AJ's comments to mean that if you weren't going to meet Daddy Brown's asking price, then you weren't seriously recruiting him.
    No doubt there were some negotiations going on.

Whatever happened, it does kind of sound a little but like sour grapes on AJ's part to me. I mean, the easy answer is to say that you just wanted to leave home. Saying "they didn't recruit me hard enough" almost sounds like "I wish MSU would have recruited me harder."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by maroonmania View Post
    Yup. "The money was just too much...."
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

vCash
    ....which was one of the many factors that lead to the firing of Hugh Freeze and the state of the OM football program...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post
    ....which was one of the many factors that lead to the firing of Hugh Freeze and the state of the OM football program...
    What do you mean? Are you talking about when Freeze gave Shea Patterson and those prostitiues money?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    What do you mean? Are you talking about when Freeze gave Shea Patterson and those prostitiues money?
    And his ****ing brother a job, lol.

Damn, the brazenness of that staff, top to bottom, still baffles me. I still remember Greg Little's twitter post when he committed to OM with a pic of he and Freeze, saying something along the lines of "I'm committing to OM and Coach Freeze so I can get closer to God"....L.O.L.Z.