vCash

The Fabric is Torn in Oxford

Jeez, what a backwards bunch of alums.

vCash
    I think you meant the sheets are torn.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SailingDawg View Post
    Jeez, what a backwards bunch of alums.
    Oh my. FYI: this is a 3 part set of articles and it reveals more than you expect. Read it all.

It's about as damning as it gets.

vCash
    That cesspool up north is an embarrassment to our State!

vCash
    Ole Miss is always going to attract Confederate sypathizers. Always has and probably always will. When they have to change for good it will be interesting to see how much of their sidewalk fanbase switches to other schools.

Gameday there is a weird mix of yuppies, hipsters, and rednecks.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    Ole Miss is always going to attract Confederate sypathizers. Always has and probably always will. When they have to change for good it will be interesting to see how much of their sidewalk fanbase switches to other schools.

Gameday there is a weird mix of yuppies, hipsters, and rednecks.
    It really is an odd mix isn't it?

vCash
    I've been to a few games there the past few years.

Maybe because they've been so bad but I'd say they don't have a lot of rednecks at their games. I've seen mostly well dressed folks that seem invested in gameday. Their attendance seems to be predominantly middle aged families and students.

State seems to have more old folks attending. Then the tshirt/ jeans/boots folks and the students.

The Grove is crowded AF. People I know tailgate away from there and it is more enjoyable.

State, the university, needs to take over the junction. Allow southern tailgate to set up there and move the kids (currently in the junction) over to the amphitheater. States campus is laid out better for gameday.
    Last edited by Maroonthirteen; 08-09-2020 at 07:44 AM.