I'm going to get this out of my system early.

1. I HATE the idea of using an "algorithm" to decide how to make the schedule "fair". Really it should be called an "Alabamarithm". All I know is we aren't playing Vandy. We're going to get screwed. I don't see any possible way that this is going to be fair league wide. It's stupid.

2. LT I'm sure will be the one coming up with the Alabamarithm. I could go on and on about LT. I'll never boo him at a football game because I don't want to draw attention to myself and I'm sure there is always some do goody two shoes MSU fan that will want to start some shit if I did that. But while I'll never boo him- I won't clap for him either. No man has single handedly held MSU back for so long- it's ridiculous.

3. I was hoping that by doing the logical thing and just going with our rotational opponents for the next two years the current rotation would end two years earlier. The current schedule rotation absolutely sucks- thanks LT. Do away with divisions. Have three permanent opponents and then rotate the other five. This way the SEC preserves rivalries that no one cares about like Alabama/Tennessee and Auburn/Georgia and LSU/Ole Miss but at the same time everyone in the league plays each other home/home at least once in a four year span. As it is I still have to wait until 2025- hopefully LT will be retired by then. The guy has to be 80 by now.