Holy shit is all I can say. This thread is full of horrendous takes. Tote billionaires' water more why don't ya. Jesus Christ.

I swear some of you would have been against child labor laws. Hell you probably are. The anti-union rhetoric is pathetic. Without the players there is no product. Period. They are asking for half. Look at what professional sports leagues with shit unions get... yet these kids are the bad guys for wanting to be fairly compensated???

Seriously look in the mirror and ask yourself the question: "Will I ever be in the top 0.1% of wealth in this country?" When you realize that answer is "No." Then ask, "Why am i so worried about their gigantic stack slightly shrinking?". Then when you think to yourself its not right, ask yourself do you want to live in a democracy. When you say yes, ask yourself who you should care about more in a democracy... the 0.1% or 99.9%?

Its like you people would rather we have lost in 1776 and still operate under Monarchy's. The way you defend tbe rich who exploit the labor of the poor is just inherently un-American.