Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tyler Williams?

vCash

Tyler Williams?

First off, yes saw this on six pack. However I live in Oxford and just asked about this to my neighbor.

Anyone else know anything concrete other than ?all I know is he?s not at practice? ?

vCash
    This is what I was referring to the other day when I said our secondary was going to be bad

Idk if it's disciplinary or if he's not there on his own, but this is potentially very bad.

vCash
    It's not disciplinary....

vCash
    If we keep losing defensive starters, we might end up being relieved when this season is put to sleep.

vCash
    I've been tracking this also. Very strange that we have so many defensive starters leaving the team. I'm not sure what to make of it exactly. Is this a coaching issue? Is it just that JoMo's guys can't handle the new conditioning program and discipline? Bad team chemistry?

vCash
    My guess is some bad eggs are being run off. Leach beach will do that.

vCash
    I've never heard Tyler was a bad egg. Let's not just assume that. Maybe he is opting out due to covid?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    If we keep losing defensive starters, we might end up being relieved when this season is put to sleep.
    Florida State can have those two. Not sure what's up with Williams.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgology View Post
    I've been tracking this also. Very strange that we have so many defensive starters leaving the team. I'm not sure what to make of it exactly. Is this a coaching issue? Is it just that JoMo's guys can't handle the new conditioning program and discipline? Bad team chemistry?
    Theory: Under Dan and Joe our highest rated players recruiting wise were on defense. Both Lovett and Jones had dramatic recruitment processes. They're prima donna's. Now Williams- again I don't know. If it is indeed not disciplinary that tells me it's either an injury or he is sitting out because of COVID. Either way that's totally different than the FSU guys.

vCash
    I’ve heard he is injured, but it wasn’t from someone who has direct knowledge. More hearsay so take it for what it’s worth.

vCash
    If he is injured or whatever I'd move Marcus Murphy to corner. I think he is a better athlete and has better ball skills than whoever our back up is. Unless Decamarion Richardson can play right away.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    If he is injured or whatever I'd move Marcus Murphy to corner. I think he is a better athlete and has better ball skills than whoever our back up is. Unless Decamarion Richardson can play right away.
    I expect Forbes and Richardson to play a lot. I think they pass Furdge and Reed who bluntly should've never received a scholarship to play at MSU. I also think the transfer from UMass plays a lot too
    Last edited by KOdawg1; 08-02-2020 at 01:23 PM.

vCash
    Cass just became one of the more important recruits if so

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    Murphy is not a corner.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ZedFedder View Post
    I’ve heard he is injured, but it wasn’t from someone who has direct knowledge. More hearsay so take it for what it’s worth.
    Nah

vCash
    Why the secrecy? Someone spit it out. Who gives a crap.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldawg28 View Post
    Murphy is not a corner.
    Neither are the other guys.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    Nah
    What's the story here?

vCash
    Look guys. Tyler had some things he is working through. Just let things be right now

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgfan77 View Post
    Look guys. Tyler had some things he is working through. Just let things be right now
    Thank you for setting it straight