Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Malik Nabors in the house!

vCash

Malik Nabors in the house!

247 #20 receiver

vCash
    Nice pick up!

I really like the way our WR room is starting to stack up.

vCash
    I think he is a guy who can come in and impact from day 1 due to his physicality.

vCash
    The fact that Gun can't comment makes this even greater. This is for you man. We know you are watching!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    Nice pick up!

I really like the way our WR room is starting to stack up.
    Naw Leach can't recruit****

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Naw Leach can't recruit****
    Yeah, he will never be able to get the high quality wr and qbs he needs to succeed here***

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowbell View Post
    Yeah, he will never be able to get he wr and qbs he needs to succeed here***
    IN all seriousness, aren't we stacked at WR and QB for upcoming classes and missing a lot of other positions?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnson85 View Post
    IN all seriousness, aren't we stacked at WR and QB for upcoming classes and missing a lot of other positions?
    Now we are. Now we can get after some Dlineman. That wasn't the consensus when we first brought Leach in.

vCash
    Sweet!!

vCash
    Now we are. Now we can get after some Dlineman. That wasn't the consensus when we first brought Leach in.
    Um, I don't know if you know this, Leach doesn't believe in defense. Like seriously, he doesn't.

vCash
    Still waiting for the Kiffin to “mop the floor” with Leach in recruiting like most of the expert honks said...

Great pick up... Welcome to the Fam MN....

vCash
    I'll be the first one to admit that one of the reasons I didn't like the Leach hire was because of his lack of recruiting skills and how much he openly loathes it. However, the staff that he has brought in has really hit the ground running and has continued to recruit well through the pandemic. We could definitely use a few more D recruits, but so far I'm very impressed with this staff's recruiting.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobile Bay View Post
    Um, I don't know if you know this, Leach doesn't believe in defense. Like seriously, he doesn't.
    This is not true. He believes in hard nosed defenses that swarm the football.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post
    Still waiting for the Kiffin to “mop the floor” with Leach in recruiting like most of the expert honks said...

Great pick up... Welcome to the Fam MN....
    That'll be year two when he realizes the mess he's in and lets the network take back over. Wanna bet...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Turfdawg67 View Post
    That'll be year two when he realizes the mess he's in and lets the network take back over. Wanna bet...
    It will be too late for him by then.

vCash
    Mason Smith has been great for us. Almost every recruit mentions him. He is a holdover from Moorhead.

vCash
    This is not true. He believes in hard nosed defenses that swarm the football.
    When?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldawg28 View Post
    When?
    I agree. His best year at Texas Tech (2008) he gave up 24 to FCS East Washington, 28 to K state, 28 to Baylor, and 47 to Ole Miss. Hell, 14 to UMass.

His best year at Washington State, 2018, he gave up 24 to East Washington, 39 to USC, 37 to Oregon State, 28 to Stanford, 28 to Arizona.

Giving up more TDs in some of those games than our defense gave up in all of 2018.

vCash
    To say a head football coach doesn’t believe in defense is quite a statement. He may not give it as much attention, but...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldawg28 View Post
    When?
    I didn't mean to ruin a thread about our newest recruit. I will start a new thread. Glad to have you on board for a new beginning Malik!
    Last edited by Cowbell; 07-28-2020 at 06:59 PM.