Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Mlb was fun for a minute

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post
    Exactly ... and I’m going to predict not 1 of the Marlins that tested positive will actually miss time because he is actually sick...
    Professional athletes have to be in one of the most low risk groups to die or be hospitalized with COVID. Most of them have spouses and children and are self contained with them per MLB protocols- also low risk groups.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    Jumping up and down and saying "Well, baseball is over" when this is first reported on their Twitter feed isn't "just reporting the news".
    Who? So you're picking one person and collectively grouping them together? How bout this, unfollow them.

vCash
    Exactly ... and I?m going to predict not 1 of the Marlins that tested positive will actually miss time because he is actually sick...
    Ha! "Exactly"... he spoke of one person, on Twitter even, but the evil "media" needs to chill the 17 out. Why don't you just chill the 17 out?!? Novel idea.
    Last edited by Turfdawg67; 07-28-2020 at 04:47 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Turfdawg67 View Post
    Who? So you're picking one person and collectively grouping them together? How bout this, unfollow them.
    One? Wolken, Thamel, Rovell, etc.

How about they actually do their damn job that they're already shitty at and report the news?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Turfdawg67 View Post
    Ha! "Exactly"... he spoke of one person, on Twitter even, but the evil "media" needs to chill the 17 out. Why don't you just chill the 17 out?!? Novel idea.
    Perfect example... some hack during the Biden question / answer said the Marlins have canceled their season..
    Which is Totally false ...
    if you can’t see that the majority of sports media or just regular media would love for sports to be canceled for a few more months then oh well...

Again why not be positive ... it’s easy to find negativity.. find some positives.. one team has an issue right now.. the other 29 are In Good shape ..
    NHL I think had ZERO positive tests..
    that’s big time news..
    Last edited by Ari Gold; 07-28-2020 at 04:57 PM.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    no dh, that was part of the league's plan. Why? hell if I know.
    Why plan doubleheaders when you KNOW there will be an outbreak? They will alter the schedule. Yankees / Orioles already have moved games up due to the Phillies / Marlins moving games. MLB will need flexibility for this and they accounted for it.

Banned
    vCash
    Perfect example... some hack during the Biden question / answer said the Marlins have canceled their season..
    Which is Totally false ...
    if you can’t see that the majority of sports media or just regular media would love for sports to be canceled for a few more months then oh well...

Again why not be positive
    ... it’s easy to find negativity.. find some positives.. one team has an issue right now.. the other 29 are In Good shape ..
    NHL I think had ZERO positive tests..
    that’s big time news..
    How did you say those two statements back to back when you are so clearly only negative about media. It's absolutely stupid to think the sports media wants sports cancelled. That's their livelihood. Man get a grip... you want so badly the media to be the villain here when most of them just report the news. Sorry there are turds that report incorrectly. There's a reason why they don't make it higher in the biz.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dantheman4248 View Post
    Why plan doubleheaders when you KNOW there will be an outbreak? They will alter the schedule. Yankees / Orioles already have moved games up due to the Phillies / Marlins moving games. MLB will need flexibility for this and they accounted for it.
    If you can comprehend, they said there would not be any double headers! Not that they wouldn't schedule them in advance. Will they change? I don't know. But that's not part of the original plan. Thanks for the insightful post though

Banned
    vCash
    If you can comprehend, they said there would not be any double headers! Not that they wouldn't schedule them in advance. Will they change? I don't know. But that's not part of the original plan. Thanks for the insightful post though
    I don't see where they said none whatsoever with no possibility of flexibility. Just that they scheduled none and that 7-inning double headers are not in the plan.

I can't imagine us getting through all 900 games without at least 1 double header.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dantheman4248 View Post
    I don't see where they said none whatsoever with no possibility of flexibility. Just that they scheduled none and that 7-inning double headers are not in the plan.

I can't imagine us getting through all 900 games without at least 1 double header.
    They said, Bc of safety reasons they wouldn't. Now, that makes no sense but that's what was said. If you can find it, I really don't care.

vCash
    Enjoying me some baseball tonight. Other than Carlos Martinez's meltdown.

vCash
    Pretty sure the white Sox and Indians played a double dip today

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shoeless joe View Post
    Pretty sure the white Sox and Indians played a double dip today
    Yep it happened. I was looking the June 20'aricle before they agreed to play. I stand corrected. I'll admit it

vCash
    I can’t listen to Tom verducci do color on a game. He’s awful. Him and the Sunday nite woman are in a tight race for worst.

vCash
    Yep it happened. I was looking the June 20'aricle before they agreed to play. I stand corrected. I'll admit it
    You're slipping dude, lol!
    Last edited by Commercecomet24; 07-29-2020 at 07:44 PM.

Banned
    vCash
    Suspending Joe Kelly 8 games is a joke. Don't like being taunted? Don't strike. You're paid millions of dollars, shouldn't get your feelings hurt. Houston Cheatin' Snowflakes.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    You're slipping dude!
    Yeah, all I heard was his track record, must of been before 2016... lol

vCash
    Agreed... was it the two head throws or the "Nice swing bitch" comment?

vCash
    Cardinals brewers canceled today due to positive covid. I don't see how the season can continue with all the cancellations

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Cardinals brewers canceled today due to positive covid. I don't see how the season can continue with all the cancellations
    cancelled game b/c of 1 positive test? That doesn't seem like a strategy that's going to work.