Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Mlb was fun for a minute

vCash
    This is a great example of why everyone in the media needs to chill the **** out...
    yes this was a big deal, and yes it was expected to have positive results throughout the season. But it seems to have been handled rather well .. baseball is a slippery slope with all the travel and players.
    Let’s just make the adjustments when this happens.. if everyone would pull together about this instead of trying to blame everyone it would be a much better situation
    Let’s try some positivity instead of all negativity.. I know that’s a lot to ask from some..

And yes pro and college athletes if you want to play then you also have to do your part.. staying away from strip clubs and strange ass would be a start..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post
    This is a great example of why everyone in the media needs to chill the **** out...
    yes this was a big deal, and yes it was expected to have positive results throughout the season. But it seems to have been handled rather well .. baseball is a slippery slope with all the travel and players.
    Let’s just make the adjustments when this happens.. if everyone would pull together about this instead of trying to blame everyone it would be a much better situation
    Let’s try some positivity instead of all negativity.. I know that’s a lot to ask from some..

And yes pro and college athletes if you want to play then you also have to do your part.. staying away from strip clubs and strange ass would be a start..
    This!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Not a share... they lead.

Braves just DFA'd folty
    He?s a head case. He has the mindset of a high school pitcher that was a studd in little league so he never had to work and now everybody has caught up and passed him, but instead of workin to get better he thinks the world is against him.

He needs a change of scenery but until he can control his emotions he won?t be consistent. The Braves would never have been able to depend on him when it counts. Good for them for pulling the plug.

vCash
    4 more marlins tested positive

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    4 more marlins tested positive
    None from philly yet.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post

The problem is the media doesn't want solutions. Just a bunch of whiny crybabies who think they are experts on every subject.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shoeless joe View Post
    He?s a head case. He has the mindset of a high school pitcher that was a studd in little league so he never had to work and now everybody has caught up and passed him, but instead of workin to get better he thinks the world is against him.

He needs a change of scenery but until he can control his emotions he won?t be consistent. The Braves would never have been able to depend on him when it counts. Good for them for pulling the plug.
    I think he has Steve Blass disease.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    None from philly yet.
    That's huge. Can't have multiple teams at once if we want this to continue.

vCash
    Ben bracewell added to Athletics 60 man

vCash
    I think they're going to have to quarantine the entire Marlins team for 2 weeks.

In the meantime, they can fill up with AAA players and free agents/recent retirees. Bartolo Colon, Hanley Ramirez, Brian McCann? What's Ichiro up to?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    The problem is the media doesn't want solutions. Just a bunch of whiny crybabies who think they are experts on every subject.
    Or they are just reporting the news.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Turfdawg67 View Post
    Some do. Some don't.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quaoarsking View Post
    I think they're going to have to quarantine the entire Marlins team for 2 weeks.

In the meantime, they can fill up with AAA players and free agents/recent retirees. Bartolo Colon, Hanley Ramirez, Brian McCann? What's Ichiro up to?
    I got an inning or 2 left in me. Won't cost em much.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Ha! I can go 3 batters as well!!

vCash
    If they would stop testing the players, then the virus wouldn't be in the league. Problem solved.

Lots of doubleheaders potentially on the horizon...

Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Quit lying, just like the rest of us - you have a third of an inning tops!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gutter Cobreh View Post
    If they would stop testing the players, then the virus wouldn't be in the league. Problem solved.

no dh, that was part of the league's plan. Why? hell if I know.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gutter Cobreh View Post

Might not even have a third cause that means I'd have gotten at least one hitter out!!!

vCash
    Jumping up and down and saying "Well, baseball is over" when this is first reported on their Twitter feed isn't "just reporting the news".

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    Jumping up and down and saying "Well, baseball is over" when this is first reported on their Twitter feed isn't "just reporting the news".
    Exactly ... and I’m going to predict not 1 of the Marlins that tested positive will actually miss time because he is actually sick...