Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Kiffin to resign on Friday, Napier is the new coach

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DownwardDawg View Post
    Sure you’re not buying this shit this time around??? I loved it the first time but this is just a waste of time now.
    Not buying it but them getting lucky by trading Kiffin for Napier wouldn't be good for us

Napier would be fairly clean like Mullen was due to not viewing OM as a destination job, but he'd find value in Louisiana and MS like Mullen did and Leach is doing now. Ole Miss will scare me when they either have a coach that cheats or a coach that knows how evaluate/develop
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    All coaches are taking the year off; unless a lot of ppl in authoritative positions find their balls.

Stepping down while getting paid to do nothing doesn?t seem believable.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Schultzy View Post
    All coaches are taking the year off; unless a lot of ppl in authoritative positions find their balls.

Wrong, sad, totally fake news.

The Big South conference announced today that all fall sports will begin with football on September third. Other conferences will follow.

Truth is the additional transmissions from having football will probably be zero. You aren't stopping 20 year olds from doing what they do. No plague ever has.

vCash
    Don’t trust it ONE bit but I would laugh my butt off if it turned out to be true.

vCash
    I thought you self imposed an exile the last time you came here with these outlandish claims......
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobile Bay View Post
    Oh lord, here we go again.
    Thought I'd contribute to this nonsensical thread and add... you took the words right out of my mouth! LoL.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by basedog View Post
    Bert, what family are you speaking of, I thought Kiffin was divorced? Maybe it's a smoke screen.
    I hope you meant to have sarcastrics after that last sentence. Bert's last thread was so full of smoke screens that my eyes were watering.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    Once a childhood favorite of so many, recently Bert has fallen on hard times...

Oh my! My man! Tough competition, but that's your best work!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobile Bay View Post
    Bert is right. My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Kiffin saying "I quit," at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious.
    Bueller? Bueller? Bueller?
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog View Post
    I thought you self imposed an exile the last time you came here with these outlandish claims......
    Yeah he said he would ban himself if he was wrong but even that was wrong. 100% failure rate.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    Once a childhood favorite of so many, recently Bert has fallen on hard times...

Beardo you're undefeated and still the Champ!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Schultzy View Post

I talked to the Belhaven Strength coach at the gym and he said they are playing football. Milsaps is not playing. He said looks like a five game schedule. I know it it Div III but it is still NCAA/

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    I talked to the Belhaven Strength coach at the gym and he said they are playing football. Milsaps is not playing. He said looks like a five game schedule. I know it it Div III but it is still NCAA/
    No Stength coach knows crap. Hell a head coach doesn't. There are possibles but nothing for sure. And I mean nothing.
    Last edited by Homedawg; 07-22-2020 at 08:38 PM.

vCash
    His daughter was in town visiting. She's 14. Got pulled over on the square driving Lane because he was wasted. It'll get swept under the rug. He won't resign over that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    No Stengel coach knows crap. Hell a head coach doesn't. There are possibles but nothing for sure. And I mean nothing.
    Quit pissing on my optimism Bracky! LOL

vCash
    Well done!!

vCash
    I guess Elitedawgs needed some hits. Here is my contribution.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Buddy View Post
    When has he EVER been correct???? He's been wrong every. single. time.
    Come on man, everyone deserves a 2nd chance!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Turfdawg67 View Post
    I hope you meant to have sarcastrics after that last sentence. Bert's last thread was so full of smoke screens that my eyes were watering.
    LOL. Ok here u go *****

I'm actually not buying but it is way more entertaining than the on going Covid19 threat.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by basedog View Post
    LOL. Ok here u go *****

I'm actually not buying but it is way more entertaining than the on going Covid19 threat.
    You just jinxed the thread man! You mentioned the c word that shall not be mentioned 😂