Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Kiffin to resign on Friday, Napier is the new coach

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tripp McNeely View Post
    Agreed. Take out the Cam Newton year, Chiz was 19-19 at Auburn! If you can?t do better than .500 at Auburn, you have no idea what you are doing. He?s had ZERO head coaching jobs in the 8 years since he got let go...there?s a reason
    Chizik is like a poor man's Houston Nutt. His biggest contribution to Oxford would be bringing in another chicken tender restaurant to a town with several chicken tender places already.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    He said he would ban himself if he was wrong about that but turns out he was wrong about that too!!!!
    What about at least banning the alter-egos?

vCash
    Bert can GTFOOH!!

vCash
    C'mon, Bert...don't leave us hangin'....ED needs clicks.**

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ScoobaDawg View Post

vCash
    Hey Bert Stare ... just gonna lay this out there ... your a piece of shit. Your sports know know is just 17n horrible. Delete your account please.

vCash
    He didn't say WHICH Friday

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tenureplan View Post
    I stand corrected ... haha

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tenureplan View Post
    His point, though, remains valid. He's either a bear shark troll thinking he got us good or some eight year old MSU fan. I would say a southern fan trying to get a rise out of both schools but there's not but three of them and two have to share a phone charge cord and the third dropped his phone in the toilet at the Exxon on Hardy.

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg View Post
    His point, though, remains valid. He's either a bear shark troll thinking he got us good or some eight year old MSU fan. I would say a southern fan trying to get a rise out of both schools but there's not but three of them and two have to share a phone charge cord and the third dropped his phone in the toilet at the Exxon on Hardy.
    I thought a mod or two vouched for him?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Turfdawg67 View Post
    C34 seemed to think Bert is connected but he’s the only person that believes that.

vCash
    Enforcerdawg or something like that also vouched for him. Whatever the name of the mod who goes after Ole Miss trolls.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Turfdawg67 View Post
    Didn't 'the Enforcer' (I think that's who it was) do some investigative work and declare BS "all dog." Or maybe I just made that up in my mind back in January, wanting it to be true, and to justify all the time I was spending here and neglecting things like reality.

vCash
    I hope Kiffin doesn?t resign. Napier might take the Ole Miss job but he doesn?t scare me either. If he took the South Carolina job he would have to play Drinkwitz every year and we know how that would end. I would be worried about them getting an actual good coach though that can develop talent. I wouldn?t want them to make a Clawson, Satterfield, Klieman type of hire

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PGHBulldogBG View Post
    I hope Kiffin doesn?t resign. Napier might take the Ole Miss job but he doesn?t scare me either. If he took the South Carolina job he would have to play Drinkwitz every year and we know how that would end. I would be worried about them getting an actual good coach though that can develop talent. I wouldn?t want them to make a Clawson, Satterfield, Klieman type of hire
    OM has to hire a certain breed of coach. One who doesn't mind an organization of alums breaking every rule in the NCAA handbook. B/c of this I don't think they'll ever hire a Clawson, Satterfield, Klieman type coach. You gotta have a Nutt, Freeze, Kiffin kind of coach.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    OM has to hire a certain breed of coach. One who doesn't mind an organization of alums breaking every rule in the NCAA handbook. B/c of this I don't think they'll ever hire a Clawson, Satterfield, Klieman type coach. You gotta have a Nutt, Freeze, Kiffin kind of coach.
    Yep. They have to have someone that will play along with the Network. Chizik would do that but he also can't coach.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DownwardDawg View Post
    C34 seemed to think Bert is connected but he’s the only person that believes that.
    I think we talked to Napier and it was just that he wasn't as interested as some of our fans wanted him to be.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    I think we talked to Napier and it was just that he wasn't as interested as some of our fans wanted him to be.
    We never talked to Napier. We did have some very limited convos w his agent.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    We never talked to Napier. We did have some very limited convos w his agent.
    That's close enough for me as far as talking to him. I definitely don't believe it ever went as deep as Bert said it did. I imagine that Napier indicated through his agent in those conversations that he wasn't interested and we probably focused more on guys like Judge and Leach who were interested.