Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Kiffin to resign on Friday, Napier is the new coach

vCash
    If any Ole Miss lurkers would like to confirm the rumors, reach out to Ross Dellenger on twitter. Kiffin seems to have had a change of heart about the move from Florida to Mississippi. This all came to a head Sunday night, when he talked with Keith Carter, and expressed his thoughts about uprooting his family in the middle of a pandemic.

He is headed back to Florida, and is planning to take the year off except for random TV broadcast appearances. Keith Carter put out feelers to Ole Miss Alum and sports agent Pete Roussel (Suite 615 Sports Advisors), who happens to also represent Billy Napier.

to recap: kiffin is out; napier is in.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bert Stare View Post
    If any Ole Miss lurkers would like to confirm the rumors, reach out to Ross Dellenger on twitter. Kiffin seems to have had a change of heart about the move from Florida to Mississippi. This all came to a head Sunday night, when he talked with Keith Carter, and expressed his thoughts about uprooting his family in the middle of a pandemic.

He is headed back to Florida, and is planning to take the year off except for random TV broadcast appearances. Keith Carter put out feelers to Ole Miss Alum and sports agent Pete Roussel (Suite 615 Sports Advisors), who happens to also represent Billy Napier.

That would suck.

Kiffin is a billboard while Napier is actually a good coach that’ll try to build the program correctly. I was hopeful Kiffin would bury them
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    Bert is right. My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Kiffin saying "I quit," at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    That would suck.

Kiffin is a billboard while Napier is actually a good coach that’ll try to build the program correctly. I was hopeful Kiffin would bury them
    Unless Napier screws OM over for the South Carolina job. That would be hilarious.

BTW, will OM allow that in his contract since that was supposedly the sticking point in his negotiations with State.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bert Stare View Post

Bert, what family are you speaking of, I thought Kiffin was divorced? Maybe it's a smoke screen.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by basedog View Post
    Bert, what family are you speaking of, I thought Kiffin was divorced? Maybe it's a smoke screen.
    I have no idea if any of the leaving part is true. But Kiffen is divorced but spends a good amount of time with his kids.

Divorce isn't what it was. Women have figured out. They can get custody, child support and push the kids off on dad as much as possible. Then go party and still get the support check. Not that I know what Lyla is doing. But it is a common situation now days. (Heads up youngsters)

vCash
    That would suck.

Kiffin is a billboard while Napier is actually a good coach that?ll try to build the program correctly. I was hopeful Kiffin would bury them
    Napier will jump boat to the Big 12 as soon as he can. I still have trouble believing it.
    Last edited by Jack Lambert; 07-22-2020 at 02:22 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Maroonthirteen View Post
    I have no idea if any of the leaving part is true. But Kiffen is divorced but spends a good amount of time with his kids.

Divorce isn't what it was. Women have figured out. They can get custody, child support and push the kids off on dad as much as possible. Then go party and still get the support check. Not that I know what Lyla is doing. But it is a common situation now days. (Heads up youngsters)
    A friend of mine won in his divorce. He got everything he wanted in the divorce. The secret is don't settle. If you are willing to wait she will cave. It comes down to who wants out the marriage the most.

vCash
    Once a childhood favorite of so many, recently Bert has fallen on hard times...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    Once a childhood favorite of so many, recently Bert has fallen on hard times...

Beautiful!

vCash
    If Bert is correct in his statements, I would think Kiffin is done as for as a college coach. He has blotched several coaching jobs.

Not sure Florida is any safer than Oxford when it comes to the Covid-19.

vCash
    after the sack of crap he fed ya'll last time, you believe him now??? wow

vCash
    It would be pretty funny if this time Bert was actually telling the truth.
    There's someone in my head but its not me.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    Maybe***

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Joebob View Post
    It would be pretty funny if this time Bert Stare was actually telling the truth.
    When has he EVER been correct???? He's been wrong every. single. time.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Buddy View Post
    When has he EVER been correct???? He's been wrong every. single. time.
    That's why I said "this time"
    There's someone in my head but its not me.

vCash
    Some never learn

vCash
    You gotta know Bert is sitting behind his keyboard laughing his butt off everytime he posts on here. He's been wrong 100%.

vCash
    That would suck.

Sure you’re not buying this shit this time around??? I loved it the first time but this is just a waste of time now.

vCash
    Some people want to believe. I guess.