Thread: Re-watched Last Chance U season 1

vCash

Re-watched Last Chance U season 1

I'd like to know how they REALLY get those kids to Scooba. Then and now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Maroonthirteen View Post
    I keep wanting to watch that but I keep missing it.
    There's someone in my head but its not me.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Joebob View Post
    I keep wanting to watch that but I keep missing it.
    It's something to watch if you're a college sports fan.
    Last edited by Maroonthirteen; 07-17-2020 at 02:21 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Maroonthirteen View Post
    They developed some sort of reputations as a place where colleges can place kids, get them developed and get them to go back where they were placed from. Plus they somehow got a big budget from the president to fund the program.

vCash
    You can?t miss it. It?s readily available at all times.

vCash
    I only got through one episode. They throw out every curse word, then go straight into the Lord?s Prayer

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Memphisbulldog View Post
    They developed some sort of reputations as a place where colleges can place kids, get them developed and get them to go back where they were placed from. Plus they somehow got a big budget from the president to fund the program.
    Yeah my guess is there a budget with funds and paper bags.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sscjr1 View Post
    I only got through one episode. They throw out every curse word, then go straight into the Lord?s Prayer
    Don't watch season 3 or 4.

vCash
    The funny thing about the EMCC seasons is the players that weren't featured actually went on to have better college careers.

vCash
    Netflix got super lucky that Season 1 had both the Buddy Stephens/referee incident and the EMCC/Delta brawl. That made it must-see. Every season since then has not really been anything special, although I didn?t hate the second EMCC season.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Falcon View Post
    Netflix got super lucky that Season 1 had both the Buddy Stephens/referee incident and the EMCC/Delta brawl. That made it must-see. Every season since then has not really been anything special, although I didn?t hate the second EMCC season.
    That EMCC team the first season would've won the national championship without the fight and without the fight they win one the second season too. It's amazing how a game they were up by 40 before half cost them two national championships.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StarkVegasSteve View Post
    That EMCC team the first season would've won the national championship without the fight and without the fight they win one the second season too. It's amazing how a game they were up by 40 before half cost them two national championships.
    What killed me about all that was how it was never brought up during the aftermath (in interviews or in the game film they submitted for review) that one of their managers got punched and had his face split open during warm ups. The other team didn't even get a penalty. Noting. The other team started the fight and possibly would've seriously injured DJ Law if the team had not come to his defense. I have no opinion of Buddy what's-his-name either way, but EMCC got screwed on that deal.