Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: State vs Ole Miss 2019

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tripp McNeely View Post
    Dumber move by Elijah Moore...the leg hike or the ?fair catch? Signal...after he caught the ball??? I?d argue the latter!
    One was definitely more impactful than the other that's for sure. I was laughing my ass off at both.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    One was definitely more impactful than the other that's for sure. I was laughing my ass off at both.
    Me too!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Y'all can call me crazy but I honestly believe Nick Gibson was a more explosive back than
    Kylin and I'm not knocking Kylin but I think Nick was underused.
    Nick was a stud back we didn't get enough out of. Honestly, I somewhat agree with you. Gibson had all the tools, wish he still had a couple years on him.

vCash
    Y'all can call me crazy but I honestly believe Nick Gibson was a more explosive back than
    Kylin and I'm not knocking Kylin but I think Nick was underused.
    GIbson was quicker and had a faster top end. I have no clue what the deal was there.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Maroonthirteen View Post
    GIbson was quicker and had a faster top end. I have no clue what the deal was there.
    Yeah always looked like it to me too. Nick did put the ball on the ground a few times.

vCash
    Yeah always looked like it to me too. Nick did put the ball on the ground a few times.
    He was also suspended some too. Not that Joe was a disciplinarian or Nick was the only one by any stretch of the imagination.

vCash
    I am so happy those shitbird coaches got fired and the next generation of NCAA penalty coaches got hired up there. And in all honesty I think Cohen saved hos job getting us The Pirate. Otherwise we were done and Schafer leaving would have killed him after his many screwups (like Can and losing Lemonis)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobile Bay View Post
    I am so happy those shitbird coaches got fired and the next generation of NCAA penalty coaches got hired up there. And in all honesty I think Cohen saved hos job getting us The Pirate. Otherwise we were done and Schafer leaving would have killed him after his many screwups (like Can and losing Lemonis)
    Speaking of- I don't think MSU has gotten apology from Ole Miss for the incident. I know that Luke apologized to Ole Miss fans for it happening.

Anyway- I think Cohen is safe as long as a certain faction wants their perks.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    Speaking of- I don't think MSU has gotten apology from Ole Miss for the incident. I know that Luke apologized to Ole Miss fans for it happening.

Anyway- I think Cohen is safe as long as a certain faction wants their perks.
    No we didn't, which is fine by me. H8te fuels the dawg.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tripp McNeely View Post
    Dumber move by Elijah Moore...the leg hike or the ?fair catch? Signal...after he caught the ball??? I?d argue the latter!
    I laughed my ass off when that happened. I initially thought "wow...that hit will be a penalty". I'm suprised in this day and age it wasn't.

vCash
    This game extended our misery into bowl season. Not to have Joe packed and ready to leave before this game is just unacceptable. It was obvious to Stevie Wonder he was in way over his head in the conference.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    This game extended our misery into bowl season. Not to have Joe packed and ready to leave before this game is just unacceptable. It was obvious to Stevie Wonder he was in way over his head in the conference.
    It all worked out for the best though.

I'm not positive we would've hired Leach if we would've fired Joe after this game.

Plus, by getting skull drug by Louisville, it made even the Joe supporters realize that change was necessary.

Again, I don't love the way it was handled, but all that ends well is well & this ended about the best way possible.
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    It all worked out for the best though.

I'm not positive we would've hired Leach if we would've fired Joe after this game.

Plus, by getting skull drug by Louisville, it made even the Joe supporters realize that change was necessary.

Again, I don't love the way it was handled, but all that ends well is well & this ended about the best way possible.
    That's true. It did workout for the best. Had Arkansas been less of dumpster fire he would have been given the axe before the EB.

Joe hanged himself with the whole "business trip" BS. He's all talk.

vCash
    Where is Matt Luke now?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fishwater99 View Post
    Where is Matt Luke now?
    Georgia OLine coach.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fishwater99 View Post
    Where is Matt Luke now?
    He's eatin a smothered and covered meal at a Waffle House somewhere in Georgia.

vCash
    Actual footage**

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    Actual footage**

Nice!

Luke always reminded me of private Pyle from full metal jacket

vCash
    Nothing wrong with Waffle House.
    "We will have no problem in handling Kentucky."-Turfdawg67. MSU suffered a 27-17 defeat in 2022 with 225 yards in total offense.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msu15 View Post
    Nothing wrong with Waffle House.
    I agree.