Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Country Needs Sports So Bad Right Now

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post

I hear your anger & frankly don't disagree with it, but I would like to know what would need to happen for you to not be angry anymore?

Thanks
    He's explained it before. He had some tough breaks and hates everything now and feels he shouldn't have to work to live.

But he was an idiot before all that happened and nothing has changed. A lot of people would get smarter .. not dano.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dantheman4248 View Post
    The country doesn't need sports. You need sports. Your reality is threatened and you want everything for you to go back to normal.

Your normal is considered a luxury to others in this country. That's not an indictment on you, that's an indictment on this country. Your normal should be everyone's normal. Shouldn't have to think every interaction with a cop is more dangerous than driving through the hood.

It's funny. People begged for the "rioting and looting" to stop because they said its diluting the message. Well it stopped and now the protests get no coverage while the cops ended their curfew so stopped having any free reason to beat protestors. The three cops that murdered Breonna Taylor STILL walk free and there is no work towards any actual change. Just fluff shit like organizational name changes.

Almost like the thing "normal americans" wanted (rioting stopping) allowed them to ignore it. It's not until you disrupt normal Americans that people take shit seriously. Look at Corona. Wasn't taken seriously until the NBA said nope. Sports comes back and people will just ignore covid protocols and we'll be back to normal: cops beating and killing unchecked and as long it's not someone you care about, you could give a **** about covid.
    Dude, I've not read a post that lengthy in a very long time...

If you could do this every week. I wouldn't miss football!
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TUSK View Post
    Dude, I've not read a post that lengthy in a very long time...

If you could do this every week. I wouldn't miss football!
    Imagine how long I would talk if there was sports. Might even start a podcast.
    Last edited by dantheman4248; 07-14-2020 at 11:37 AM.

vCash
    The world needs a vaccine for the covid more than the country needs sports.