Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What's your favorite coffee?

vCash

What's your favorite coffee?

Just switching it up (grin). But seriously?

I'm a big community fan, especially that praline pecan. Starbucks mocha and pikes peak are up there too.

vCash
    Community is my usual pick, mainly because it's usually slightly more affordable. Just finished up their King Cake the other day. Currently (literally. I had to put my mug down to type this) I am drinking some Private Selection from Kroger because it was on sale. Not bad. I do like Black Rifle when I can afford to buy something a little more expensive, and I do want to try some Bones Coffee at some point. A lot of their flavors seem like good ones. Also, if you have a Fresh Market near you, they have some great whole bean choices there. Chocolate Orange comes to mind.

I will admit I go the route of flavored coffee with basic creams, rather than getting flavored cream.
    All Aboard and Soft Landings!

vCash
    Used to be Community Dark Roast but now Rouses premium Dark Roast. $2 cheaper also.

vCash

vCash
    Free

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthMSDog View Post
    Gevalia and 8 o’clock medium roast are all I drink at home.

vCash
    For ground coffee, my favorite is Chicory Royal from Still Perkin, in the Garden District, New Orleans. I brew this in my pot at work. At home, I've got a Jura automatic, and am constantly trying different brands of whole bean. I'm currently drinking a Viennese medium roast from a local shop.

vCash
    When I drank coffee it was Community with Chicory.

I still remember when my mom found out I drank it with chicory. She was appalled because, "That's what people drank during the depression!" She was raised that no matter what, never look poor. She was shocked when I laughed and told her I pay more for this than what you drink.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobile Bay View Post
    When I drank coffee it was Community with Chicory.

I still remember when my mom found out I drank it with chicory. She was appalled because, "That's what people drank during the depression!" She was raised that no matter what, never look poor. She was shocked when I laughed and told her I pay more for this than what you drink.
    Lol. Great story.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowbell View Post
    Just switching it up (grin). But seriously?

I'm a big community fan, especially that praline pecan. Starbucks mocha and pikes peak are up there too.
    Hot, but I'm ok with iced too in the Summer months. Hope this doesn't offend anyone.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    For ground coffee, my favorite is Chicory Royal from Still Perkin, in the Garden District, New Orleans. I brew this in my pot at work. At home, I've got a Jura automatic, and am constantly trying different brands of whole bean. I'm currently drinking a Viennese medium roast from a local shop.
    Damn, I just googled Jura automatic. You must really like coffee, lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iPat09 View Post
    Community is my usual pick, mainly because it's usually slightly more affordable. Just finished up their King Cake the other day. Currently (literally. I had to put my mug down to type this) I am drinking some Private Selection from Kroger because it was on sale. Not bad. I do like Black Rifle when I can afford to buy something a little more expensive, and I do want to try some Bones Coffee at some point. A lot of their flavors seem like good ones. Also, if you have a Fresh Market near you, they have some great whole bean choices there. Chocolate Orange comes to mind.

I will admit I go the route of flavored coffee with basic creams, rather than getting flavored cream.
    I was not impressed with Bones. Cool artwork, tho

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hacker View Post
    Damn, I just googled Jura automatic. You must really like coffee, lol
    Lol, I do. I actually purchased a broken machine for super cheap, then sent it to a repair shop, so I got my Jura for a fraction of what a new one costs. I do recommend them, though.

vCash
    Death Wish coffee is surprisingly good with a great layered flavor. I drink that or Community.

vCash
    Great Value. I’m not joking.

vCash
    Sam's whole bean Members Mark Columbian or French Roast. I have a grinder so it's fresh.

vCash

RT Coffee & Chicory

RT coffee & chicory - strong 1 scoop per cup of water. Before pouring coffee, mix honey, coffee mate, raw sugar & heavy whipping cream In your cup. Mix then heat 15 seconds in microwave, add hot coffee. This put Cafe Dumonde to shame.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iPat09 View Post

I've been wanting to try the black rifle coffee.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ZedFedder View Post
    Great Value. I’m not joking.
    Low key secret here: the Dollar General breakfast blend k-cup is actually pretty damn good.

vCash
    Anything but Starbucks. I actually like Dublin? Donuts coffee