Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What's your favorite coffee?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Thick View Post
    Anything but Starbucks. I actually like Dublin? Donuts coffee
    DUNKIN?

Senior Member THE Bruce Dickinson's Avatar
    vCash
    I've had Community and Gevalia and think they are good. I like Dunkin Donuts house blend the best, though.

vCash
    Never had the chance to ty this, but it would be interesting. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kopi_luwak google kopi luwak coffee price per cup for pricing

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowbell View Post
    Just switching it up (grin). But seriously?

I'm a big community fan, especially that praline pecan. Starbucks mocha and pikes peak are up there too.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthMSDog View Post
    This is good. I like to mix it up with different Gevalias. Sometimes I just drink a straight cup with Kettle One or Chopin

vCash
    I have been a Maxwell House guy all my like but last wk my wife ordered me a bag of the Niaguana Coffee Flydown brew. (It has a turkey on the bag and my daughter thought I would love it) That stuff is DANG GOOD!! I ordered a few more bags yest. It’s a lot smoother to me than Maxwell House...

vCash
    I learned this past Christmas there is a coffee where the coffee cherries are eaten by a little animal and poops out the beans...turns out to be luxury coffee. It?s called Kopi luwak- father in law said it was awesome.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dawg21 View Post
    I learned this past Christmas there is a coffee where the coffee cherries are eaten by a little animal and poops out the beans...turns out to be luxury coffee. It?s called Kopi luwak- father in law said it was awesome.
    Civet cat

vCash
    Sounds awesome and super safe, like Bat soup ****
    Last edited by The Federalist Engineer; 07-11-2020 at 06:26 PM.

vCash
    Strange Brew blueberry cobbler or Four Sigmatic mushroom blend. Both are what most people would say is expensive, but it?s about the same as buying 3 cups of coffee somewhere

vCash
    Cheapest kind that Wallmark sells

vCash
    It's also ungodly expensive. I don't think I'd be willing to try it even if free though.

A friend of mine owns a restaurant, and their coffee is very good. He told me he uses Royal Cup, but I don't think it's available for the general public.

The best K-cup I've found is Maxwell House, believe it or not. But I don't think there's really any such thing as a good K-cup coffee. It's just convenient. My favorite normal brand is 8 O'clock Columbian.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TUSK View Post
    Hmmm Meth Coffee. Best coffee brand in every Alabama Trailer Park. Or maybe in every Bama hideaway.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DownwardDawg View Post
    Civet cat
    here is the info on it from an earlier post

Never had the chance to ty this, but it would be interesting. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kopi_luwak google kopi luwak coffee price per cup for pricing

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by coastratdog View Post
    Sam's whole bean Members Mark Columbian or French Roast. I have a grinder so it's fresh.
    Our Sams has a whole bean Colombian Supreme from Charleston Coffee Roasters - it's really good.

vCash
    I buy a small can of whatever's on sale and a can of Bustelos. I mix them in the large folgers can. Cheap hack that produces really good rich coffee. Had a couple visiting last weekend ask me what kind of coffee I used. They thought it was the fancy stuff.