Thread: Duke vs Zion

vCash

Duke vs Zion

What is going on Between Duke and Zions family. Just caught a snippett where Zions rep said Duke paid the family $400 grand to go to Duke. Anybody in the Know?

vCash
    From what I took out of it all, Zion swapped agents and cost the first one a lot of money. That said agent didn’t like what he did and is trying to bring the house down around him...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TNDawg35 View Post
    From what I took out of it all, Zion swapped agents and cost the first one a lot of money. That said agent didn’t like what he did and is trying to bring the house down around him...
    Well then nothing to see here, move along.

Banned
    vCash
    Actually there is a whole lot to see here. Especially the forged driver's license. I've seen far too many when I bartended but ******* that one takes the cake for bad.

vCash
    Now I understand why we don't land 5* unless they're in our backyard and most of the time not even then

Banned
    vCash
    to be clear.... I don't buy their story one bit.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by R2Dawg View Post
    Not how your comments read when you posted the twitter. You said "Actually there is a whole lot to see here. Especially the forged driver's license. I've seen far too many when I bartended but ******* that one takes the cake for bad." Sounds like you believe it. Lot there, you've seen it before, takes the cake...… Lot of believing and trying to convince everyone else.

Would not surprise me one bit if true but in today's world truth isn't high on very many people's values so hard to say on social media or any media stories.
    Well if this is true I feel sorry for Campbell University when the NCAA tears them apart to show Duke they mean business, BTW Campbell is a small college north of Ft Bragg.

vCash
    So, did someone pay him $400k or did he receive a loan for $400k that he didn?t have to pay back? Either way, the family?s worth would play a part in the loan, and the IRS could get involved and follow the money as well. It seems like there?s some shenanigans that took place.

Banned
    vCash
    Not how your comments read when you posted the twitter. You said "Actually there is a whole lot to see here. Especially the forged driver's license. I've seen far too many when I bartended but ******* that one takes the cake for bad." Sounds like you believe it. Lot there, you've seen it before, takes the cake...… Lot of believing and trying to convince everyone else.

Would not surprise me one bit if true but in today's world truth isn't high on very many people's values so hard to say on social media or any media stories.
    I'm sorry... what?

Did you have a stroke? Are you ok?

I'm saying that it takes the cake for bad. Clearly I did not believe it. Good god man, go get some help. Idk what you're on to posting that wildly this morning.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dantheman4248 View Post
    I'm sorry... what?

Did you have a stroke? Are you ok?

I'm saying that it takes the cake for bad. Clearly I did not believe it. Good god man, go get some help. Idk what you're on to posting that wildly this morning.
    Can you read your own words? They are not my words but yours. If you meant it in sarcasm, it didn't sound like it.

Now you are just like Gun, can't defend anything you say so step down to insults. Yep just what this board or the world needs.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by parabrave View Post
    Well if this is true I feel sorry for Campbell University when the NCAA tears them apart to show Duke they mean business, BTW Campbell is a small college north of Ft Bragg.
    True them or Davidson or some other ppor school in the area about to get hammered.

Banned
    vCash
    Can you read your own words? They are not my words but yours. If you meant it in sarcasm, it didn't sound like it.

Now you are just like Gun, can't defend anything you say so step down to insults. Yep just what this board or the world needs.
    What part of "that takes the cake for bad" made you think that was even sarcasm? That's pretty clearly written that it's hilarious to see and a really bad forgery. Then you look at the tweet I link ripping it apart.

Seriously, how did you make it to I believed the fake ID? Like HUH? Do you know what context clues are? Did you pass 5th grade english? That's not insulting, that's asking a serious question because your pattern of posts leads me to believe you have a serious mental disorder or lack of education in speaking the english language. If it's not your first language that makes sense.