I know Msu baseball players reported to school and have started some workout programs. All are being tested and monitored closely, fact is so close that one player tested positive and of course has no symptoms nor feeling bad. He along with 5 other players are sent home for 14 days of quarantine. Those guys didn't have the virus, I know one is really disappointed about being sent home. Just when workouts with only a few at a time and some induvial one on one workouts just got started.
I think the time away for many players the last few months is good, I say this only because many only play baseball all year round. Hopefully those players will be ok and get back in the groove. Probably others will be sent home with same situation.

It's what I think, no way will football be played at Msu or Sec schools, I hope we get to see some football, but the domino's are falling into place. It's hard to understand for me how one can have a virus and have no symptoms and doesn't feel bad and be declared sick. Oh I know folks are saying they can spread the "virus", I just don't trust all the things I read from "mad scientist, politicians" or media folks. JMO!

My take, "proceed with cautious".