France
    Germany
    UK
    Italy
    Spain
    Switzerland
    South Korea

Prove that it will not...
    The fact that you are using data from countries that have different population and different testing methods is the first one.

The second is the constant moving the goal posts and the hypocritical media standards where BLM prostest are OK but a Trump Rally and a bar-b-que isn't.

Our freedom is being taken away but people don't realize it because it's pick and choose right now with the media telling us what we "can" and "can't do".

And if wearing a mask is so effective there is no reason to go ahead and cancel college games two months out without seeing the results. And it's interesting that the media is championing spring football like there is something that is going to happen in November and they want to keep people as miserable as possible in the meantime.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SheltonChoked View Post
    Bullshit, no one in the GOP side "respected Obama"
    LOL..

Yeah no freakouts over his birth certificate, or Benghazi, or tan suits....
    Just add outrage over "fiscal responsibility" and "executive orders" to your list, and you've got a barn burner on your hands**

Seriously, though...don't expect a legit, honest, or fact-based rebuttal to your post. It's an election year after all, lol.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    Just add outrage over "fiscal responsibility" and "executive orders" to your list, and you've got a barn burner on your hands**

Seriously, though...don't expect a legit, honest, or fact-based rebuttal to your post. It's an election year after all, lol.
    Not many if any posters will waste their time replying to him. Lost cause.
    I had a lot of hope in Obama. I’m a conservative. He let me down just like he let down the rest of the country, especially minorities.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowbell View Post
    Was it on the side of a pine box???
    Ha! Might as well have been! He'll fit right in, in Washington

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Ha! Might as well have been! He'll fit right in, in Washington
    You know he would.

My brother played for him, though, and loved him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowbell View Post
    You guys can come up with all kinds of reasons for or against but it all boils down to this. If we don't have football this fall, many people will learn to live without it going forward, including myself. As much counter culture as is getting involved currently, there is a large portion of the national football fan base that will find something else to do with their time and money. That means everyone lo$e$ including much of our media. If we don't have football this fall, many of the media members will be looking for jobs. How does Kirk H. Or Lee Corso make money if no football.
    We are gonna Have football and it's time everybody let go of the reasons why not to have it and let people make their own decisions and move on. Fans can enter stadiums at their own risks.
    I went to every home game during the Croom Era and there is no way Covid can be worse on your bodily health than watching that crap.
    Only one reason football will be - money. It is very important to the overall economy too. It impacts what I do at work.

However I agree with other parts that the political combination with virus with an already declining attendance doesn't bode well for short term future. Also throw family economies into the mix and attendance was going to take a dive anyway this year. I'm not sure a lot of places can fill 50% stadium right now. We can't even get students to fill their section most seasons unless we are #1 in country.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post

Don?t forget Jade Helm, Loretta Lynch on the tarmac, and Michelle Obama being a man. I mean, it?s just ridiculous and revisionist for anyone to pretend like right-wing media didn?t have ?Obama Derangement Syndrome.?

Everybody is way too wrapped up in this stuff.