Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mark Hudspeth resigns from Austin Peay

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobile Bay View Post
    Word I heard was the same lady who Can was after was Mullen's girl too, which is why she left us for Florduh. Just a rumor I must admit. But it would make sense if Judas Iscariot Stricklin was the one who narced on Can which I also heard.
    Correct on the Mullen part
    "We will have no problem in handling Kentucky."-Turfdawg67. MSU suffered a 27-17 defeat in 2022 with 225 yards in total offense.

vCash
    I did here where they went to Cohen and said roughly that their head coach spent the entire Southern Miss series texting a unnamed women as well.
    Some of them actually saw the texts. That story is real.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Randolph Dupree View Post
    Some of them actually saw the texts. That story is real.
    Yeah. The rumor I heard was that they went to Cohen with that as proof along with the fact that Cann just wasn't coaching them. Cohen checked into it with Gary Henderson and Mike Brown who confirmed it as well. The players were frustrated because Cann was too busy making rap videos with Bob Carskadon and doing Q&A's on bowl trips and they weren't getting coached by him at all.

God bless Gary Henderson and Mike Brown for keeping that team together. That could have VERY easily festered into a dumpster fire of a season. Instead we went to Omaha.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    Yeah. The rumor I heard was that they went to Cohen with that as proof along with the fact that Cann just wasn't coaching them. Cohen checked into it with Gary Henderson and Mike Brown who confirmed it as well. The players were frustrated because Cann was too busy making rap videos with Bob Carskadon and doing Q&A's on bowl trips and they weren't getting coached by him at all.

God bless Gary Henderson and Mike Brown for keeping that team together. That could have VERY easily festered into a dumpster fire of a season. Instead we went to Omaha.
    Which then parlayed into success the next season and set up Lemonis for success moving forward.

vCash

Good to see Mike Brown coaching in Hawaii. I would add Jake Mangum as another reason that team had the Girodos to keep driving forward. We also had a mental giant on the mound - Ethan Small, who became our ace.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ZedFedder View Post
    Which then parlayed into success the next season and set up Lemonis for success moving forward.
    Totally agree. Lemonis walked into a good situation. So did Cann. It's just that Lemonis is a lot more focused on baseball. Not that Cann set the bar high on that but still. Sad thing is I think we have a National Championship with more stability in the coaching staff.

Quote Originally Posted by The Federalist Engineer View Post
    Good to see Mike Brown coaching in Hawaii. I would add Jake Mangum as another reason that team had the Girodos to keep driving forward. We also had a mental giant on the mound - Ethan Small, who became our ace.
    I agree. And people have to remember that we had a ton of freshmen that year and a lot of pitchers coming off of Tommy John and lost Rooker to the draft. That team could have folded and it would have been totally understandable. They and the coaches kept it from happening. I knew that was going to be a special group when I saw guys like Tanner Allen coming up big at the plate as freshmen. Small and Pilkington were both good pitchers- I think the pitching coach changes hurt Pilkington some.

vCash
    Speaking of Henderson, where has he ended up?

vCash
    Associate Head Coach at Utah

vCash

Bob Carscadon in the video department? You wouldn't believe what I know about his dad. Not that it's a big secret. He likes em young. Not Epstein young, but not much older.

Senior Member Lumpy Chucklelips's Avatar
    vCash
    Coach...How old was Petrino when he fell off the wag...er..motorcycle? Age knows no boundaries when it comes to that sort of thing. As long as there's gas in the tank and you can get it cranked...

vCash
    The lady he was texting and the lady who hit the eject button to Florida are rumored to be one in the same. I thought that was widely rumored? I have no proof as to its viability, but that's what I heard when I posted the "bad news is coming" thread before Cann got the eject button.

Our Pretentious Preacher preachermatt83's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Political Hack View Post
    The lady he was texting and the lady who hit the eject button to Florida are rumored to be one in the same. I thought that was widely rumored? I have no proof as to its viability, but that's what I heard when I posted the "bad news is coming" thread before Cann got the eject button.
    Yup. Widely known
    Romans 5:8

vCash
    Bob Carscadon in the video department? You wouldn't believe what I know about his dad. Not that it's a big secret. He likes em young. Not Epstein young, but not much older.
    Would this be the Psych professor?

vCash

I think Jake Mangum deserves a lot of credit there too.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The Federalist Engineer View Post
    Would this be the Psych professor?
    Yep. And considering I heard it from his then wife at the time, who was also a professor, in class, I consider it to be true. She literally told my entire class how he started grooming her as a freshman and then left his wife for her. Like it was romantic instead of creepy as hell.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumpy Chucklelips View Post
    Coach...How old was Petrino when he fell off the wag...er..motorcycle? Age knows no boundaries when it comes to that sort of thing. As long as there's gas in the tank and you can get it cranked...
    And blue pills help a lot.

So I've heard.