Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mark Hudspeth resigns from Austin Peay

vCash

Mark Hudspeth resigns from Austin Peay

Statement said something to the effect of wanting to spend more time with his family.

Would we be willing to bring him back on staff in the off the field recruiting department?

vCash
    He should have been home with the family 24-7 since March...must be either health or something else.

vCash
    Smn is not right here.

vCash
    No....do not bring him back. Something isn't right about this.
    "I'm sure the universe is full of intelligent life. It's just been too intelligent to come here." -- Arthur C. Clarke

vCash
    Just on the surface this is looking like a Hugh Freeze/Dan Mullen/Andy Cannizaro type situation involving high cotton.

Edit: Also Joey Freshwater over in Oxford who may or may not have been with another SEC coaches daughter.
    Last edited by Mobile Bay; 07-03-2020 at 05:25 PM.

vCash
    Very strange.

Archimedes
    vCash
    Richard Williams Jr.

vCash
    Yea, sounds like he’s pumping more than iron over there

vCash
    Let’s hope this is Huds decision and Huds decision only..
    say that Can we all agree to NEVER mention this guys name again when we are even considering a new coach..
    thanks ..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post
    Let’s hope this is Huds decision and Huds decision only..
    say that Can we all agree to NEVER mention this guys name again when we are even considering a new coach..
    thanks ..
    As our HC, definitely. But Hud would be a great asset on our recruiting staff. That is if there's nothing extra to this.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobile Bay View Post
    Just on the surface this is looking like a Hugh Freeze/Dan Mullen/Andy Cannizaro type situation involving high cotton.

Edit: Also Joey Freshwater over in Oxford who may or may not have been with another SEC coaches daughter.
    Dan Mullen???

vCash
    I am going to assume the best until I hear otherwise. I agree, though, that something isn’t right here.

vCash
    Few things are undefeated in life.

vCash

What did Dan Mullen do to be included with the likes of Freeze and Cannizaro?

vCash
    I’m disappointed in Hud. That shit can get you at 30- but cmon Mane- we are 50 now. You can’t let that shit get you now at this age. What a terrible mistake. But it likely gets a Miss Juco a great HC next year
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
    What did Dan Mullen do to be included with the likes of Freeze and Cannizaro?

Not openly get caught
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by turkish View Post
    Dan Mullen???
    Word I heard was the same lady who Can was after was Mullen's girl too, which is why she left us for Florduh. Just a rumor I must admit. But it would make sense if Judas Iscariot Stricklin was the one who narced on Can which I also heard.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    I’m disappointed in Hud. That shit can get you at 30- but cmon Mane- we are 50 now. You can’t let that shit get you now at this age. What a terrible mistake. But it likely gets a Miss Juco a great HC next year
    The owner of the Patriots is like 900 years old. It got him. Don't let the little head think for the big one.

vCash
    Word I heard was the same lady who Can was after was Mullen's girl too, which is why she left us for Florduh. Just a rumor I must admit. But it would make sense if Judas Iscariot Stricklin was the one who narced on Can which I also heard.
    I heard it was the players on the baseball team.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    I heard it was the players on the baseball team.
    I did here where they went to Cohen and said roughly that their head coach spent the entire Southern Miss series texting a unnamed women as well.