Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Are you getting 2020 season tickets?

vCash

Are you getting 2020 season tickets?

If you normally get football season tickets, are you getting yours for 2020? Just trying to gauge what others are doing. I see there is a July 15 cutoff to pay if you want them, then you would be reimbursed of capacity is limited and you don't go.

vCash
    No.

vCash
    Yes. 2 as usual. Also got them for baseball. If attendance is prohibited and they offer a refund, for football I'll instead arrange for the BDC donation and ticket purchase to carry over for next year. For baseball, I just took the refund.

vCash
    Yes.

That New Coach - That's better than the Old Coach
    vCash
    No

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by confucius say View Post
    If you normally get football season tickets, are you getting yours for 2020? Just trying to gauge what others are doing. I see there is a July 15 cutoff to pay if you want them, then you would be reimbursed of capacity is limited and you don't go.
    YES and shame on everyone not getting tickets. The athletic department needs us more than ever. If anything we should all be increasing our donations

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Political Hack View Post
    No.
    Underrated post.

vCash
    Yes for me.

vCash
    I've ordered mine. However, if it's like I expect, minimal capacity, I'll take my refund even if I'm able to be part of the limited group. Having a crappy atmosphere isn't worth what it costs to go. I'll probably still give a donation though.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    I've ordered mine. However, if it's like I expect, minimal capacity, I'll take my refund even if I'm able to be part of the limited group. Having a crappy atmosphere isn't worth what it costs to go. I'll probably still give a donation though.
    I was wondering about that. Say it's limited capacity and I make the cut to get in but would rather opt out of goin, I read the email they sent to say I could still be reimbursed. That is your understanding too?

vCash
    I was wondering about that. Say it's limited capacity and I make the cut to get in but would rather opt out of goin, I read the email they sent to say I could still be reimbursed. That is your understanding too?
    My understanding from speaking to someone in the ticket office is that all season ticket holders (those who have fully paid for season tickets and those that haven't) will all have a chance to decide which seats they would like to use for 2020 and which ones they don't. All seats (whether used this year or not) will remain in the season ticket holder's account for 2021.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Buddy View Post
    My understanding from speaking to someone in the ticket office is that all season ticket holders (those who have fully paid for season tickets and those that haven't) will all have a chance to decide which seats they would like to use for 2020 and which ones they don't. All seats (whether used this year or not) will remain in the season ticket holder's account for 2021.
    Got ya. That's helpful too. Bc there are certain people in my group who prob will wont to opt out

vCash
    yes.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by calidawg View Post
    YES and shame on everyone not getting tickets. The athletic department needs us more than ever. If anything we should all be increasing our donations
    Shame of them for charging $60-90 a ticket plus donation and Cohen can't even get you in the gate or provide any service. They have $110M in revenue and turned over $3M, $4M and $5M to the school the last three consecutive years. They'll be alright if $20k-30K sit at home.
    Last edited by Maroonthirteen; 07-01-2020 at 03:42 PM.

vCash
    No. Nothing to do with COVID though.

vCash
    Yes and I have already started paying my pledge.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    I will ask for credit for next season if that is a possibility. However I donate about 1200.0 a season to bulldawg club for my two tickets who knows who they will let in or not. I heard they will go by dogtag rankings but I think they are going to add a little more to the selecting. I suspect I will get my two tickets but good chance I will be in another spot if they limited the number.

vCash
    I feel like there will probably be enough people who opt out of going that all season ticket holders who want to go probably will be able to go. But who knows.

vCash
    I feel like there will probably be enough people who opt out of going that all season ticket holders who want to go probably will be able to go. But who knows.
    The big question is, are the students going to get screwed? If anyone gets screwed it should be the Faculty. They get good tickets and are not required to pay pledge.
    Last edited by Jack Lambert; 07-01-2020 at 04:21 PM.

vCash
    No and haven't for several years. I do donate to the Foundation and I am a member of the Bulldog club. I've gone to a lot of games over the years but prefer watching from my recliner at this point.