Thread: Mississippi State Is Consistently On the Right Side Of Mississippi History

vCash

Mississippi State Is Consistently On the Right Side Of Mississippi History

Just thinking this morning about how much pride I feel in being a Mississippi State fan and alumnus. When it comes to Mississippi history, MSU has consistently been on the right side of history and the shining beacon for positive change within the state.

- Game of change
    - Kylin Hill
    - Croom
    - Ulysses S Grant Library
    - High % of Black students of any SEC school
    - Led the way for SEC baseball
    - The state's only SEC championship appearance
    - The state's only Final 4 appearance.

Etc, etc, etc

We've certainly had our hiccups along the way, but make no mistake, we are the good guys. We may not always get the credit, but our university consistently does the right thing and leads the way when others are scared to take a stand. That's MSU's culture, identity, and history.

Be proud as hell about that.
    Last edited by ShotgunDawg; 06-30-2020 at 11:38 AM.
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    Don't forget coach croom.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgfan77 View Post
    Don't forget coach croom.
    I’ve tried my best to!!!! ****

I’m kidding!!!!! Kinda*

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    Just thinking this morning about how much pride I feel in being a Mississippi State fan and alumnus. When it comes to Mississippi history, MSU has consistently been on the right side of history and the shining beacon for positive change within the state.

- Game of change
    - Kylin Hill
    - Croom

Etc, etc, etc

We've certainly had our hiccups along the way, but make no mistake, we are the good guys. We may not always get the credit, but our university consistently does the right thing and leads the way when others are scared to take a stand. That's MSU's culture, identity, and history.

I believe it's THE highest % of black students in the SEC.

vCash

- Game of change
    - Kylin Hill
    - Croom

Etc, etc, etc

You can also include :
    the state's only WBB National Championship appearance
    the state's only college baseball CWS championship appearance

But no doubt, MSU has always been the university leading the way for the state with respect to race relations.
    Last edited by maroonmania; 06-30-2020 at 04:16 PM.

vCash

- Game of change
    - Kylin Hill
    - Croom

Etc, etc, etc

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to ShotgunDawg again.
    Praise The Lord and Go Dawgs!!!

vCash
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to ShotgunDawg again.

But honestly: I know there are plenty of conservative fans of MSU. I just want to tell them that MSU being consistently on the right side of history is the best weapon we have as a university moving forward. In time, everything about the school up north is going to be rendered to dust. Embrace progress and MSU's strategic role in it.Things aren't going back to the way they used to be.