Thread: Myzel Williams commits to MSU

vCash

Myzel Williams commits to MSU

Thoughts from those who follow recruiting?

vCash
    Rated an 83 but he's got a bunch of D1 offers.

To my eye when watching the video, he looks like high 3 star. 87-89 type. You have to take recruiting rankings with a grain of salt this year because many/most of these kids haven't been properly evaluated. What I'm looking for is if we're getting the kids that we've been on for a while. That means that the coaching staff likes them.

Solid player with quality athleticism & packs some punch. Looks like the type that pans out for Mississippi State.

This staff has been finding kids like this out of Florida for some time now. Wazzou had more Florida kids on the roster than MSU has had.

https://www.hudl.com/profile/11018100/Myzel-Williams
    Last edited by ShotgunDawg; 06-29-2020 at 11:46 AM.
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    I like his video- he seems to track the ball really well in the air which is something our DB's honestly haven't been great at lately. Looks like a very solid, high-upside guy.

Only think I don't know is his true speed but looks fast enough on the tape. I believe he plays in the higher class in FL (8A maybe?)

vCash
    Very solid player with an edge that thrives in our program. Coaches have been on him since they were at WSU, so they know him well. Has some other nice D1 offers, too. Underrated by the scoring system, very much a diamond in the rough player. Glad he will be wearing the maroon and not some other schools colors. Welcome aboard!

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    Boom. Big move again by the staff. Keep it up.
    Downvotes_Hype