Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can someone fill me in on Josh Robinson....?

vCash

Can someone fill me in on Josh Robinson....?

He has been going on and on about something that happened at State when he was there and Banks is denying it happened and he is posting proof and so forth...

Now he is posting something about ?coming soon. The truth about my time at Mississippi State?....

It seems like he is out to hurt the program or something. Anyone know what he is rambling about?

vCash
    It's a really sad story.
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    He has some mental issues.

Rather sad....

was living way out West, but now back in the blessed state of Mississippi
    vCash
    He claims a member of the equipment manager team called him a racial slur and he "knocked his teeth on the ground" (literally). Also claims that some other people associated with the program/university were like that.
    I know Jonathan. If he's openly calling him out for lying about it all, then that carries some serious weight for me.

vCash
    so what happened?

vCash
    Can somebody clue in the uninitiated?

vCash
    Several players have said he is lying. Sad situation as Josh has made some bad decisions that have led to this point.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KOdawg1 View Post
    Several players have said he is lying. Sad situation as Josh has made some bad decisions that have led to this point.
    Not playing in 2015 was the first of them. Dak is a great running QB but he must have a second running threat or he gets killed by the spy. The lack of a good second running threat in 2015 is why we regressed and why Robinson isn't in the league right now and a high draft pick.

vCash
    Josh has issues. Has had for quite awhile now. Sad, he honestly needs to seek help.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobile Bay View Post
    Not playing in 2015 was the first of them. Dak is a great running QB but he must have a second running threat or he gets killed by the spy. The lack of a good second running threat in 2015 is why we regressed and why Robinson isn't in the league right now and a high draft pick.
    Kid needed money then and not the next day. Sad story and family life.

vCash
    It's probably best if we just let this die on the vine.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Josh has issues. Has had for quite awhile now. Sad, he honestly needs to seek help.
    Yep. I hope he gets the help he needs someday.

vCash
    Banks isn't going to lie about something like that. Josh honestly may not realize he's embellishing or even flat out making it up. I hope people understand that and still show sympathy.

vCash
    A lot of maturity on this thread. Very respectful comments. Kuddos to you guys.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    It's probably best if we just let this die on the vine.
    BINGO!!!!!

vCash
    One of my favorite MSU tailbacks.

vCash
    Josh basically said the reason he left Mississippi State is because of Racism, not just from the fanbase but from the coaching staff and claimed the equipment manager called him a racial slur and was punched by him in 2013. Banks replied to him on twitter basically implying that since he stayed in Mullen's house all the time that you're just making shit up and the coaching staff catered and helped him out as much as they could with the situation he has been dealt in life.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Political Hack View Post
    Banks isn't going to lie about something like that. Josh honestly may not realize he's embellishing or even flat out making it up. I hope people understand that and still show sympathy.
    Josh also claims he?s in the process of writing a book about his time at State. I can?t wait to see what all he makes up in his book if he?s even telling the truth about writing one.

vCash
    Banks is a stand up guy. If he's saying it's BS it's BS.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Tibbons View Post
    Josh also claims he?s in the process of writing a book about his time at State. I can?t wait to see what all he makes up in his book if he?s even telling the truth about writing one.
    I suspect he would have a hard time getting a publisher. The publisher would hang himself out there liability wise.
    Praise The Lord and Go Dawgs!!!