Thread: Knox!

vCash

Knox!

Knox is in the boat! Just saw it on Twitter.

vCash
    Man this wr recruiting is encouraging. Leach is killing it

Senior Member William Tecumsah Sherman's Avatar
    vCash
    Knox can haul ass! You know Coach Leach is excited to be able to pull players that he has never been able to get. Damn this virus! Tampering excitement!

vCash
    Nabers is up next. I could get used to this.

vCash
    Oh boy...oh boy...this is gonna be great!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeastMan View Post
    Man this wr recruiting is encouraging. Leach is killing it
    No doubt. He's about to have the most talented WRs and QBs of his career. Think about that.
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    I just hope that this virus doesn't <17> up this football season as my interest has been heightened since the coaching change. I just think MSU will be a great situation for our Pirate to be successful.

vCash
    I’m getting more and more optimistic that Leach and MSU might end up being the perfect marriage.

vCash
    I found it very intriguing that Errol tweeted a Capt Jack Sparrow meme a few days ago. Tells me a lot about buy in.

vCash
    He's got 2 QBs he wants, and is about to have 2 4* WRs. Guess that answers the question- 100% QBs and WRs want to play for him and he's about to have legit top talent there for the first time in his career. I'm sure we'll be able to get good scat back RBs in the future too because they'll still get the ball a lot in this system.

NOW, the question is "can we get DL and OL recruits?". Thus far the cycle we need some big boys. Ideally some good DBs too. I'm fine with missing on a RB since Marks is young and Witherspoon will be here a few more years. But we NEED legit guys in the trenches, especially on D. Sadly poking on 247 makes it look like MS just doesn't have much this year in the trenches. Got a couple of OL "warm" on us, but DL has nothing doing.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by the_real_MSU_is_us View Post
    He's got 2 QBs he wants, and is about to have 2 4* WRs. Guess that answers the question- 100% QBs and WRs want to play for him and he's about to have legit top talent there for the first time in his career. I'm sure we'll be able to get good scat back RBs in the future too because they'll still get the ball a lot in this system.

NOW, the question is "can we get DL and OL recruits?". Thus far the cycle we need some big boys. Ideally some good DBs too. I'm fine with missing on a RB since Marks is young and Witherspoon will be here a few more years. But we NEED legit guys in the trenches, especially on D. Sadly poking on 247 makes it look like MS just doesn't have much this year in the trenches. Got a couple of OL "warm" on us, but DL has nothing doing.
    The difference, I hope, is that MS is known for our Def players, so that side of the ball will be easier to recruit than any of the previous stops that Leach has had.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by the_real_MSU_is_us View Post

I think we'll be fine because we're already recruiting o-line at least as well and better than we did under Mullen. We also are a more attractive destination for DC's than Texas Tech or Washington State and Arnett has been rated very highly as an up and comer at DC. Even if he's a bust MSU has consistently shown the ability to hire good DC's in worse situations than we are now- Jackie hired Joe Lee Dunn, Croom landed Ellis Johnson, and Dan has landed people like Manny Diaz, Geoff Collins, and Todd Grantham. And Joe had Bob Shoop.