Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: The Flag Vote - IT PASSED!!!!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gutter Cobreh View Post
    You were saying?
    A totally separate thread where I already admitted I was surprised and wrong. You can go 17 yourself for this shit, jackwagon.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by the_real_MSU_is_us View Post
    lol no surprise your racist ass is against immigrants too

You're going to get banned soon and nobody will be upset even a little by it
    Go **** yourself.

Archimedes
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex54 View Post
    Go **** yourself.
    McDaniel needs a shoulder to cry on. Why don?t you take a break and go be his shoulder.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by the_real_MSU_is_us View Post
    lol no surprise your racist ass is against immigrants too

You're going to get banned soon and nobody will be upset even a little by it
    I sure won't. His other alias got banned just for trolling incessantly about JoMo. Maybe this time it'll be for a different trolling reason. What say you Scooba?!?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Turfdawg67 View Post
    I sure won't. His other alias got banned just for trolling incessantly about JoMo. Maybe this time it'll be for a different trolling reason. What say you Scooba?!?
    Tattle tale

vCash
    Go **** yourself.
    Ok, double O negative

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobile Bay View Post
    A totally separate thread where I already admitted I was surprised and wrong. You can go 17 yourself for this shit, jackwagon.
    I only posted that question to you once and it was in this thread you freaking inbred. I replied to you (see page 3 - post 46 and 47). I think I even gave you some positive rep. for admitting you jumped the gun.

Lay off the sauce or improve your reading comprehension.

Banned
    vCash
    Go **** yourself.
    Give him a week ban.

vCash
    Man I don't know if I buy that theory. 007 posting style was so different, I'm not sure he ended any post without at least one exclamation mark. Would be a hell of a disguise.

vCash
    Could you remind me what his other alias was?

Either way. Rex.. It's been fun (not) but bye! And this ain't no week off... Come back when we are allowed to play football...

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ScoobaDawg View Post

Either way. Rex.. It's been fun (not) but bye! And this ain't no week off... Come back when we are allowed to play football...
    Posts a lot like coach007

Though this account did want jomo to gogo

vCash

What's the commie equivalent of Hallelujah?**

vCash

Thanks scoob. I'm not for banning anyone for opinions but just spamming political ignorance everywhere gains us nothing