I've shifted back into bourbon mode lately.. ran out the store today to load up on a few things and been sampling them all night

Knob Creek single barrell store pick - KC has such a unique taste.. drop a stone in it tuns into earthy flavors and barrel that i do like.
Jack Daniel Single Barrel Select store pick - So much smoother than the regular #7. I'm still not a big fan of whiskey but this can help change my mind
Elijah Craig Small Batch store pick - this could be my new sipper ..or maybe old fashion goto...
Weller Special Reserve - My first wellers of my own, all the blantons and other sold out quickly.. and I don't care to line up at opening or play the store came for allocations. - but this is really smooth.
Hudson Bay Manhattan Rye - pairs so well with spicy food i found out at my birthday brunch - going to enjoy sipping on this one...
and finally - High West - Rendezvous rye - the base for midwinters night dram which is amazing. Impressive..-- have to try more of the high west line

and the impossible task, after my birthday brunch.. I need to find a bottle of Michters 10.