Quote Originally Posted by HancockCountyDog View Post
Are you serious about not destroying a country for a 5% death rate?

Whatever we are doing as a country isn't working. Spain and Italy seem to have it under control. Why can't we? There is simply no reason other than people refusing to do their part as a result of political ideology that has decimated our country. I haven't seen a single medical professional say wearing a mask is optional.

Between protests, large public gatherings, bars reopening, I don't see how this won't spread very quickly. A few weeks ago, the FloraBama was packed.

I'm not sure why these threads are even started anymore, there are some posters who are like C34 and his Stans rants. No matter what happens no one will utter the words "Its possible I was wrong, and this is a ****ing problem" same way C34 would never utter the words "Stans is a solid coach that always has us on the bubble or in the tourney, the next guy or guys may not be able to do that".

ITs frustrating, but IT is not going away anytime soon unfortunately.
I don't know maybe because we have 300+ million people to Italy's 60 million. I'm sure it spread through their entire country pretty quickly.

New Zeland-- Population of 4.8 million

Spain population--46 million

You could combine those three countries and not even reach half of our population. It's a really dumb argument when people try and compare the US in anything to small European Countries. Smaller countries are much much easier to manage.